The Pittsburgh Panthers (9-8) are 6.5-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the No. 16 Florida State Seminoles (12-3) on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at Petersen Events Center. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 145.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida State (-6.5)||Under (145.5)||Florida State 76 Pittsburgh 69|
- In five of 15 outings (33.3%) this season, the Seminoles and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- Pittsburgh and its opponents have added up to score at least 145.5 points in 47.1% of their games this season (eight of 17 chances).
- These teams average a combined 151.5 points per game, 6.0 more points than the over/under of 145.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.8 less points per game (138.7) than this matchup’s total of 145.5 points.
- The average point total for Seminoles games this season is 2.6 more points than the over/under of 145.5 in this matchup.
- Panthers games this season have averaged an over/under of 141.9 points, 3.6 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Seminoles score 79.3 points per game, 9.5 more points than the 69.8 the Panthers allow.
- Florida State has an 8-0 record against the spread and an 11-1 record overall when scoring more than 69.8 points.
- Pittsburgh has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when giving up more than 79.3 points.
- The Panthers’ 72.2 points per game are just 3.3 more points than the 68.9 the Seminoles give up.
- Pittsburgh has put together a 6-0 ATS record and a 7-3 overall record in games it scores more than 68.9 points.
- Florida State is 2-4 against the spread and 3-3 overall when it gives up more than 72.2 points.
- The Seminoles have out-scored their opponents by a total of 156 points this season (10.4 points per game on average), and the Panthers have put up 41 more points than their opponents on the year (2.4 per game).
Florida State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Florida State has been strong this season, posting an 8-6 record.
- The Seminoles have posted an even record of 3-3 against the spread when the spread is -6.5 or bigger.
- More often than not, Florida State and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 9 of 14 chances this season.
Pittsburgh Betting Information
- Pittsburgh has a 9-8 record against the spread, covering in 52.9% of their outings.
- When they are at least 6.5-point underdogs, the Panthers have gone 2-2 against the spread.
- In the majority of Pittsburgh’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 17 games, 52.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/18/2020||Florida State||-10.5||134.5||-698||+471||Regular Season||82-67 FSU|
|11/6/2019||Florida State||-4||143.5||-191||+156||Regular Season||63-61 PITT|
|1/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-62 PITT|
Florida State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Seminoles this season is M.J. Walker, who averages 13.9 points, 2.8 rebounds, and 2.7 assists per game.
- Raiquan Gray is the Seminoles leading rebounder, pulling down 6.4 per game, while Scottie Barnes is their best passer, distributing 4.2 assists in each contest.
- Walker connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Seminoles, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 2.2 per game.
- Gray and Balsa Koprivica lead Florida State on the defensive end, with Gray leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Koprivica in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
- Justin Champagnie sits atop the Panthers leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 18.7 points and 11.5 rebounds per game.
- Xavier Johnson dishes out more assists than any other Pittsburgh teammate with 5.9 per game. He also averages 14.1 points and grabs 3.4 rebounds per game.
- Ithiel Horton makes 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Panthers.
- Johnson (1.3 steals per game) and Champagnie (1.2 blocks per game) pace the Panthers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends