The No. 9 Virginia Cavaliers (15-3) are 2-point underdogs as they try to extend a four-game win streak when they visit the No. 17 Florida State Seminoles (11-3) on Monday, February 15, 2021 at Donald L. Tucker Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN. The point total for the matchup is set at 130.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida State (-2)||Over (130)||Florida State 71 Virginia 68|
- In 14 of 14 games (100%) this year, the Seminoles and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 130 points.
- In eight of 18 games (44.4%) this season, Virginia and its opponents have combined to score at least 130 points.
- The Seminoles and the Cavaliers combine to average 19 more points per game than the total of 130 set for this game.
- The Seminoles and the Cavaliers have seen their opponents average a combined 1.7 fewer points per game than the over/under of 130 set for this matchup.
- The average point total for Seminoles games this year is 18.6 more points than the total of 130 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Cavaliers games this season is 1.3 fewer points than the point total of 130 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 79.1 points per game the Seminoles record are 20.3 more points than the Cavaliers allow (58.8).
- When Florida State totals more than 58.8 points, it is 7-0 against the spread and 11-3 overall.
- Virginia has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 0-1 record overall in games when it allows more than 79.1 points.
- The Cavaliers put up only 0.4 more points per game (69.9) than the Seminoles allow (69.5).
- Virginia has put together a 6-0 ATS record and a 9-1 overall record in games it scores more than 69.5 points.
- Florida State is 3-4 against the spread and 4-3 overall when it allows more than 69.9 points.
- The Seminoles have scored a total of 135 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 9.6 per game), and the Cavaliers have out-scored opponents by 201 points on the season (11.1 more per game).
Florida State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Florida State has been strong this season, posting a 7-6 record.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Seminoles have put up a 5-5 record ATS.
- Florida State has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 8 of 13 games for a 61.5% rate.
Virginia Betting Information
- The Cavaliers have an 11-6 record against the spread, covering in 64.7% of their outings.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Cavaliers have fared well, going 10-5 against the spread.
- In the majority of Virginia’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (8 out of 17 games, 47.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/28/2020||Florida State||-2||114.5||-137||+112||Regular Season||61-56 VIR|
|1/15/2020||Florida State||-6.5||114.5||-312||+242||Regular Season||54-50 FSU|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-52 VIR|
Florida State Leaders
- The Seminoles scoring leader is M.J. Walker, who averages 13.7 per contest to go with 2.6 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Raiquan Gray is the Seminoles leading rebounder, pulling down 6.5 per game, while Scottie Barnes is their best passer, distributing 4.1 assists in each contest.
- Walker paces his teammates on the Seminoles with 2.0 made threes per contest.
- Barnes is the Seminoles leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Balsa Koprivica leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
- Sam Hauser has the top spot on the Cavaliers leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 15.1 points and 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Kihei Clark dishes out 4.6 assists per game, the most assists on the Cavaliers.
- Hauser is reliable from distance and leads the Cavaliers with 2.4 made threes per game.
- Reece Beekman (1.4 steals per game) and Jay Huff (2.4 blocks per game) lead the Cavaliers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends