The No. 17 Florida State Seminoles (10-3) are heavy favorites (-13) as they attempt to continue a five-game home winning streak when they host the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (6-8) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Donald L. Tucker Center. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 143.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida State (-13)||Under (143)||Florida State 78 Wake Forest 64|
- The Seminoles and their opponents have totaled at least 143 points — this matchup’s point total — in seven of 13 outings (53.8%) this season.
- Wake Forest has combined with its opponents to score more than 143 points in four of 14 games (28.6%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 4.4 more points per game (147.4) than this game’s total of 143 points.
- The Seminoles and the Demon Deacons have seen their opponents average a combined 6.3 less points per game than the point total of 143 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Seminoles have had set in matchups this year is 3.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Demon Deacons games this season have averaged a total of 137.6 points, 5.4 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Seminoles record 78.2 points per game, 9.8 more points than the 68.4 the Demon Deacons allow.
- Florida State is 7-0 against the spread and 10-1 overall when scoring more than 68.4 points.
- Wake Forest is 0-3 overall and 2-1 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 78.2 points.
- The Demon Deacons’ 69.2 points per game are just 0.9 more points than the 68.3 the Seminoles give up.
- Wake Forest is 4-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it scores more than 68.3 points.
- Florida State has an ATS record of 3-3 and a 3-3 record overall when its opponents score more than 69.2 points.
- The Seminoles have put up a total of 128 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 9.9 per game), and the Demon Deacons have out-scored opponents by just 11 points on the season (0.8 more per game).
Florida State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Florida State has been strong this season, posting a 7-5 record.
- The Seminoles have struggled to cover, going just 0-2 ATS when favored by at least 13 points.
- The Seminoles and their opponents have gone over the total in 7 of 12 games (58.3%) this season.
Wake Forest Betting Information
- Wake Forest has covered the spread in greater than half of its contests, going 9-4 ATS.
- The Demon Deacons have gone 1-1 against the spread when they are at least a 13-point underdog.
- Wake Forest has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 46.2% of matchups this year (6 out of 13 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/8/2020||Florida State||-8||142||-387||+296||Regular Season||78-68 FSU|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-57 FSU|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-66 FSU|
Florida State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Seminoles this season is M.J. Walker, who averages 13.7 points, 2.6 rebounds, and 2.7 assists per game.
- Raiquan Gray is Florida State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.1 per game, while Scottie Barnes is its best passer, distributing 4.1 assists in each contest.
- The Seminoles get the most three-point shooting production out of Walker, who knocks down 1.9 threes per game.
- Gray is Florida State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Balsa Koprivica leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
Wake Forest Leaders
- Daivien Williamson averages 12.6 points and adds 3.0 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Demon Deacons’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Ody Oguama’s stat line of 5.9 rebounds, 9.4 points and 0.7 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Wake Forest rebounding leaderboard.
- Ismael Massoud leads the Demon Deacons in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 made threes per game.
- The Demon Deacons’ leader in steals is Williamson with 1.5 per game, and Emmanuel Okpomo is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends