The Air Force Falcons (4-11) are 4.5-point underdogs as they look to break a seven-game losing streak when they host the Fresno State Bulldogs (6-4) on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at Clune Arena. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under is 123.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Air Force (+4.5)||Over (123.5)||Fresno State 67 Air Force 66|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have combined to put up more than 123.5 points in 80% of their outings this season (eight of 10 opportunities).
- In 12 of 15 outings (80%) this year, Air Force has combined with its opponents to score at least 123.5 points.
- The Bulldogs and the Falcons combine to average 6.7 more points per game than the over/under of 123.5 set for this game.
- The Bulldogs and the Falcons have seen their opponents average a combined 13.9 more points per game than the point total of 123.5 set for this outing.
- The Bulldogs average point total in outings this season is 135.3, 11.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Falcons this season is 8.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Fresno State Betting Information
- Fresno State has covered in just three of eight matchups this season.
- The Bulldogs fare well when favored by at least 4.5 points, posting a 3-1 record against the spread.
- Fresno State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 2 times in 8 contests (25%).
Air Force Betting Information
- The Falcons have a losing record against the spread, going 7-8 ATS (covering just 46.7% of the time).
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Falcons have not fared well, going 1-2 against the spread.
- Air Force and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 8 of 15 (53.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Fresno State||-5.5||138.5||-251||+197||Conference Tournament||77-70 AIR|
|2/19/2020||Fresno State||-8||142.5||-390||+295||Regular Season||71-62 FRESNO|
|1/28/2020||Air Force||-2.5||139.5||-147||+122||Regular Season||79-68 FRESNO|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-61 AIR|
Fresno State Leaders
- The Bulldogs leader in points and rebounds is Orlando Robinson, who scores 15.0 points and pulls down 9.6 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Hill is the Bulldogs best passer, dispensing 3.3 assists per game while scoring 9.6 PPG.
- Junior Ballard makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 1.5 per game.
- Hill is the Bulldogs leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Robinson leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Air Force Leaders
- A.J. Walker’s points (14.7 per game) and assists (2.6 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Falcons’ leaderboards.
- Nikc Jackson is at the top of the Air Force rebounding leaderboard with 3.7 rebounds per game. He also scores 8.6 points and adds 1.7 assists per game.
- Walker is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Falcons, hitting 2.1 threes per game.
- Air Force’s leader in steals is Walker with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Keaton Van Soelen with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED