The New Mexico Lobos (4-4) are 7-point underdogs as they attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Fresno State Bulldogs (5-3) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Save Mart Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 126.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|New Mexico (+7)||Over (126.5)||Fresno State 70 New Mexico 64|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have recorded more than 126.5 points in 75% of their games this year (six of eight opportunities).
- New Mexico has combined with its opponents to score more than 126.5 points in six of eight outings (75%) this year.
- The Bulldogs and the Lobos combine to average 13.9 more points per game than the total of 126.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.5 more points per game (132) than this matchup’s total of 126.5 points.
- The Bulldogs average point total in outings this year is 138.9, 12.4 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total in Lobos games this year is 7.1 more points than the point total of 126.5 for this outing.
Fresno State Betting Information
- Fresno State has covered in just two of six matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 7 points, the Bulldogs have fared well against the spread, putting together a 2-1 record.
- Fresno State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 2 times in 6 contests (33.3%).
New Mexico Betting Information
- The Lobos have a 3-2 record against the spread, covering in 60.0% of their matchups.
- The Lobos and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 0 of 5 (0%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/28/2021||Fresno State||-7||128.5||-326||+256||Regular Season||64-62 FRESNO|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-77 FRESNO|
|1/7/2020||New Mexico||-6.5||141||-295||+229||Regular Season||78-64 UNM|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-73 FRESNO|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-70 FRESNO|
Fresno State Leaders
- The Bulldogs leader in points and rebounds is Orlando Robinson, who scores 16.3 points and pulls down 10.3 boards per game.
- Isaiah Hill leads the Bulldogs in assists, averaging 3.4 per game while also scoring 10.4 points per contest.
- Junior Ballard’s 1.3 made threes per game lead the Bulldogs.
- Kyle Harding is Fresno State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Robinson leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
New Mexico Leaders
- Makuach Maluach sits atop the Lobos leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 14.2 points and 5.7 rebounds per game.
- Saquan Singleton records more assists than any other New Mexico teammate with 3.2 per game. He also scores 8.8 points and grabs 4.6 rebounds per game.
- Keith McGee hits more threes per game than any other member of the Lobos, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 1.4 per contest.
- Singleton (1.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for New Mexico while Valdir Manuel (1.3 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Mercer Bears vs. Samford Bulldogs: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. Old Dominion Monarchs: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- North Texas Mean Green vs. UAB Blazers: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Colorado State Rams: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends