The No. 6 seed Fresno State Bulldogs (11-11) are favored by 8 points when they play the No. 11 seed New Mexico Lobos (6-15) in the MWC Tournament Wednesday at Thomas & Mack Center, starting at 7:00 PM ET. A guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket is on the line as these teams look to claim the MWC championship.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|New Mexico (+8)||Over (125.5)||Fresno State 70 New Mexico 63|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have scored at least 125.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 17 of 22 outings (77.3%) this season.
- New Mexico has played in 15 games this season (out of 21 total matchups — 71.4% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 125.5 points.
- The Bulldogs and the Lobos combine to average 4.8 more points per game than the over/under of 125.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 12.4 more points per game (137.9) than this matchup’s total of 125.5 points.
- The average over/under the Bulldogs have had set in games this season is 6.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Lobos this season is 10.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bulldogs put up 65.6 points per game, 5.5 fewer points than the 71.1 the Lobos allow.
- Fresno State has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall when putting up more than 71.1 points.
- In games when New Mexico allows more than 65.6 points, it is 1-10 against the spread and 0-11 overall.
- The Lobos score an average of 64.7 points per game, just 2.1 fewer points than the 66.8 the Bulldogs give up to opponents.
- New Mexico has put together a 4-0 ATS record and a 6-5 overall record in games it scores more than 66.8 points.
- Fresno State is 2-9 against the spread and 2-10 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 64.7 points.
- The Bulldogs have a -25-point scoring differential on the season (-1.2 per game). The Lobos have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-134 total points, -6.4 per game).
Fresno State Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 9-11 record.
- The Bulldogs have posted a winning record of 2-0 against the spread when the spread is -8 or higher.
- The Bulldogs have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 8 of 20 games (40%).
New Mexico Betting Information
- New Mexico has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 6-12 ATS.
- When they are at least 8-point underdogs, the Lobos have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- In most of Lobos games this year, the teams have not hit the over (7 out of 18 games, 38.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||Fresno State||-6.5||126.5||-302||+234||Regular Season||65-55 FRESNO|
|1/28/2021||Fresno State||-7||128.5||-326||+256||Regular Season||64-62 FRESNO|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-77 FRESNO|
|1/7/2020||New Mexico||-6.5||141||-295||+229||Regular Season||78-64 UNM|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-73 FRESNO|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-70 FRESNO|
Fresno State Leaders
- The Bulldogs leader in points and rebounds is Orlando Robinson, who scores 14.5 points and pulls down 9.0 rebounds per game.
- Fresno State’s best passer is Isaiah Hill, who averages 3.2 assists per game to go with his 10.0 PPG scoring average.
- Junior Ballard leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting with an average of 1.5 threes per game.
- Hill is the Bulldogs leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Robinson leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
New Mexico Leaders
- The Lobos’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Makuach Maluach with 15.9 points and 6.2 rebounds per game.
- Saquan Singleton’s assist statline leads New Mexico; he dishes out 3.5 assists per game.
- Maluach contributes the bulk of the Lobos’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.1 threes per game to pace the team.
- New Mexico’s leader in steals is Singleton (1.0 per game), and its leader in blocks is Valdir Manuel (1.4 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED