The San Jose State Spartans (1-2) visit the Fresno State Bulldogs (2-1) as double-digit, 13.5-point favorites after Richard Washington scored 24 points in the Spartans 75-71 loss to Cal Poly. The game is at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, January 8, 2021. The point total is 151.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|San Jose State (+13.5)||Under (151.5)||Fresno State 81 San Jose State 68|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have put up at least 151.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in one of three games (33.3%) this year.
- San Jose State and its opponents have added up to score at least 151.5 points in 66.7% of their games this season (two of three chances).
- The two teams average a combined 1.2 more points per game (152.7) than this matchup’s total of 151.5 points.
- The Bulldogs and the Spartans have seen their opponents average a combined 4.9 less points per game than the over/under of 151.5 set for this outing.
- The Bulldogs average point total in outings this season is 143, 8.5 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average total in Spartans games this season is 4.8 more points than the point total of 151.5 for this outing.
Fresno State Betting Information
- Fresno State has struggled against the spread, going 0-1 on the year.
- More often than not, Fresno State and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 1 of 1 chances this season.
San Jose State Betting Information
- The Spartans have a 0-2 record against the spread, covering in only zero% of their contests.
- San Jose State and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this year — 1 of 2.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||Fresno State||-6.5||145||-297||+230||Regular Season||84-78 FRESNO|
|1/4/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-64 FRESNO|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||121-81 FRESNO|
|1/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-53 FRESNO|
Fresno State Leaders
- Orlando Robinson leads the Bulldogs in scoring and rebounding, tallying 18.5 points and 10.7 rebounds per game.
- Fresno State’s best passer is Isaiah Hill, who averages 3.0 assists per game to go with his 11.0 PPG scoring average.
- Hill leads his teammates on the Bulldogs with 1.0 made three per outing.
- Kyle Harding is the Bulldogs leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Braxton Meah leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
San Jose State Leaders
- Jalen Dalcourt is at the top of the Spartans scoring leaderboard with 20.5 points per game. He also collects 2.5 rebounds and racks up 2.0 assists per game.
- Seneca Knight puts up a stat line of 7.3 rebounds, 9.3 points and 2.0 assists per game for San Jose State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Omari Moore has the top spot for assists with 2.9 per game, adding 8.4 points and 5.8 rebounds per matchup.
- Dalcourt is consistent from deep and leads the Spartans with 3.5 made threes per game.
- San Jose State’s leader in steals is Knight with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Moore with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found