A game after he scored 37 points in a 92-87 win over Chattanooga, Hayden Brown leads the Citadel Bulldogs (7-0) at home against the Furman Paladins (7-3) as 14.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 13, 2021. The matchup’s point total is set at 162.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Citadel (+14.5)||Over (162)||Furman 84 Citadel 79|
- The Paladins and their opponents have put up at least 162 points — this matchup’s point total — in three of 10 opportunities (30%) this season.
- In two of seven opportunities (28.6%) this season, Citadel has combined with its opponents to score at least 162 points.
- These teams average a combined 179.3 points per game, 17.3 more points than the total of 162 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 135.1 points per game, 26.9 fewer than the point total for this game.
- The Paladins average point total in outings this season is 153.8, 8.2 points below the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Bulldogs this season is 1.4 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Furman Betting Information
- The Paladins have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 4-3 record.
- The Paladins have posted a winning record of 2-0 against the spread when the spread is -14.5 or higher.
- More often than not, Furman and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 5 of 7 chances this season.
Citadel Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a 3-0 record against the spread, covering in 100% of their contests.
- In most of Bulldogs games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (2 out of 3 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Furman||-20.5||151.5||-6000||+1420||Regular Season||82-58 FURMAN|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-54 FURMAN|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-61 FURMAN|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||101-85 FURMAN|
- The leader in points and assists for the Paladins is Mike Bothwell, who scores 17.7 points and dishes out 3.9 assists per game.
- Furman’s best rebounder is Clay Mounce, who averages 5.5 boards per game in addition to his 15.0 PPG average.
- The Paladins get the most three-point shooting production out of Alex Hunter, who knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
- Bothwell is the Paladins leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Jalen Slawson leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
- The Bulldogs’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Brown with 23.4 points and 10.7 rebounds per game.
- The Bulldogs’ leading assist machine is Tyler Moffe with a stat line of 6.4 assists, 10.6 points, and 4.2 rebounds per game.
- Kaiden Rice provides the most three-point shooting production for the Bulldogs. He makes 4.8 threes per game.
- Citadel’s leader in steals is Moffe (1.8 per game), and its leader in blocks is Stephen Clark (2.0 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found