The Samford Bulldogs (4-9) will look to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the Furman Paladins (12-7) on Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at Timmons Arena as big, 15.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 150.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Samford (+15.5)||Over (150.5)||Furman 83 Samford 68|
- In 47.4% of their opportunities this year (nine of 19 chances), the Paladins and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 150.5 points.
- Samford and its opponents have combined to score at least 150.5 points in 53.8% of their games this year (seven of 13 chances).
- The Paladins and the Bulldogs combine to average 4.5 more points per game than the total of 150.5 set for this game.
- The Paladins and the Bulldogs have seen their opponents average a combined 3.5 less points per game than the point total of 150.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total in Paladins games this year is 1.7 fewer points than the total of 150.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Bulldogs this season is 2.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Furman Betting Information
- The Paladins have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 7-9 record.
- The Paladins have posted a winning record of 2-0 against the spread when the spread is -15.5 or bigger.
- Furman has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 8 of 16 games for a 50% rate.
Samford Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a losing record against the spread, going 4-8 ATS (covering only 33.3% of the time).
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 4 of 12 (33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||Furman||-11.5||153.5||-791||+530||Regular Season||86-71 FURMAN|
|1/22/2020||Furman||-16.5||150.5||-2356||+1030||Regular Season||101-78 FURMAN|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-81 FURMAN|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-73 SAMF|
- The scoring leader for the Paladins this season is Mike Bothwell, who averages 15.8 points, 5.0 rebounds, and 3.0 assists per game.
- Clay Mounce is Furman’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.5 per game, while Alex Hunter is its best passer, averaging 3.9 assists in each contest.
- Hunter provides the most three-point shooting production for the Paladins. He makes 2.4 threes per game.
- Bothwell is the Paladins leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while Jalen Slawson leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
- Myron Gordon is the top scorer for the Bulldogs with 15.6 points per game. He also adds 3.2 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Bulldogs’ leader in rebounds is Christian Guess with 9.0 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Richardson Maitre with 3.1 per game.
- A.J. Staton-McCray is the top shooter from deep for the Bulldogs, hitting 1.5 threes per game.
- Staton-McCray (1.6 steals per game) is the steal leader for Samford while Jacob Tryon (0.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED