The Furman Paladins (14-7) are heavily favored (-10) to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the VMI Keydets (10-10) at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, February 22, 2021 at Timmons Arena. The contest airs on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under set at 152 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|VMI (+10)||Under (152)||Furman 80 VMI 71|
- The Paladins and their opponents have recorded more than 152 points in 38.1% of their outings this year (eight of 21 opportunities).
- VMI has played in 10 games this season (out of 20 total matchups — 50% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 152 points.
- The two teams average a combined 7.4 more points per game (159.4) than this game’s over/under of 152 points.
- The Paladins and the Keydets have seen their opponents average a combined 9.4 fewer points per game than the over/under of 152 set for this outing.
- The Paladins average point total in matchups this season is 147.6, 4.4 points below the over/under in this game.
- Keydets games this season have averaged an over/under of 154.4 points, 2.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Furman Betting Information
- The Paladins have struggled a bit against the spread this year, posting an 8-10 record.
- When favored by at least 10 points, the Paladins have put up a 4-4 record ATS.
- The Paladins have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 8 of 18 games (44.4%).
VMI Betting Information
- The Keydets have a winning record against the spread, going 11-5-1 ATS (covering 64.7% of the time).
- The Keydets and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 8 of 17 (47.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2021||Furman||-11||161||-682||+478||Regular Season||74-73 VAMIL|
|1/29/2020||Furman||-16||144.5||-2062||+987||Regular Season||74-72 FURMAN|
|1/1/2020||Furman||-12.5||143||-991||+629||Regular Season||89-73 FURMAN|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||96-62 FURMAN|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-57 FURMAN|
- The scoring leader for the Paladins this season is Mike Bothwell, who averages 16.0 points, 4.9 rebounds, and 3.0 assists per game.
- Clay Mounce leads Furman in rebounding, averaging 6.4 per game, while Alex Hunter leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.7 in each contest.
- Hunter leads the Paladins in three-point shooting with an average of 2.5 threes per game.
- The Furman steals leader is Bothwell, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Jalen Slawson, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
- Greg Parham’s points (18.6 per game) and assists (4.0 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Keydets’ leaderboards.
- VMI’s Jake Stephens stats (7.8 rebounds per game, 14.7 points per game, 3.5 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Kamdyn Curfman provides the most three-point shooting production for the Keydets. He knocks down 2.9 threes per game.
- Trey Bonham (1.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for VMI while Stephens (1.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED