The Furman Paladins (16-7) are favored (-2) to build on a four-game win streak when they visit the Wofford Terriers (14-8) at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium. The game airs on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 137.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wofford (+2)||Over (137.5)||Wofford 73 Furman 72|
- The Paladins and their opponents have scored no less than 137.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 18 of 23 games (78.3%) this year.
- Wofford and its opponents have added up to score more than 137.5 points in 63.6% of their matchups this season (14 of 22 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 154.4 points per game, 16.9 more points than the total of 137.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.0 fewer points per game (135.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- The average point total in Paladins games this season is 9.6 more points than the over/under of 137.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Terriers this season is 5.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Furman Betting Information
- Furman has not performed well against the spread this season, posting an 8-12 record.
- The Paladins have posted a losing record of 7-10 against the spread when the spread is -2 or bigger.
- Furman has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 9 times in 20 contests (45%).
Wofford Betting Information
- Wofford has a winning record against the spread, going 11-9 ATS (covering 55% of the time).
- The Terriers have gone 6-6 against the spread when they are at least a 2-point underdog.
- Wofford and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 8 of 20 (40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2021||Furman||-6||143.5||-266||+214||Regular Season||75-67 WOFF|
|3/7/2020||Furman||-5.5||137.5||-243||+194||Conference Tournament||77-68 WOFF|
|2/22/2020||Furman||-8.5||140||-439||+322||Regular Season||67-66 FURMAN|
|1/17/2020||Furman||-3.5||137.5||-175||+142||Regular Season||66-52 WOFF|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-64 WOFF|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||59-54 WOFF|
- Mike Bothwell leads the Paladins in scoring, tallying 15.9 points per game to go with 5.0 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Furman’s leading rebounder is Clay Mounce averaging 6.3 boards per game and its best passer is Alex Hunter and his 3.8 assists per game.
- Hunter leads his teammates on the Paladins with 2.5 made threes per game.
- Bothwell and Jalen Slawson lead the Paladins on the defensive end, with Bothwell leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Slawson in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
- The Terriers’ Storm Murphy averages enough points (17.7 per game) and assists (4.4 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Messiah Jones’ stat line of 5.1 rebounds, 9.5 points and 1.2 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Wofford rebounding leaderboard.
- Murphy is the most prolific from deep for the Terriers, hitting 2.9 threes per game.
- The Terriers’ leader in steals is Max Klesmit with 1.2 per game, and Sam Godwin is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED