The Furman Paladins (10-5) host the Wofford Terriers (10-5) after winning seven straight home games. The Paladins are favored by 6.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021. The over/under in the matchup is 143.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wofford (+6.5)||Over (143.5)||Furman 77 Wofford 72|
- The Paladins and their opponents have scored more than 143.5 points in 80% of their games this year (12 of 15 opportunities).
- Wofford and its opponents have added up to score more than 143.5 points in 46.7% of their games this year (seven of 15 opportunities).
- The Paladins and the Terriers combine to average 15.1 more points per game than the total of 143.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.5 fewer points per game (135) than this matchup’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- The average over/under the Paladins have had set in matchups this season is 9.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Terriers games this year is 2.6 fewer points than the point total of 143.5 for this outing.
Furman Betting Information
- The Paladins have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 5-7 record.
- When favored by at least 6.5 points, the Paladins have compiled a 4-4 record ATS.
- In 7 of 12 (58.3%) contests this season, Furman and its opponents have hit the over.
Wofford Betting Information
- Wofford has a winning record against the spread, going 8-5 ATS (covering 61.5% of the time).
- The Terriers have not fared well as a 6.5-point underdog, going 1-3 against the spread when they are at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- The Terriers and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this year — 5 of 13 (38.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Furman||-5.5||137.5||-243||+194||Conference Tournament||77-68 WOFF|
|2/22/2020||Furman||-8.5||140||-439||+322||Regular Season||67-66 FURMAN|
|1/17/2020||Furman||-3.5||137.5||-175||+142||Regular Season||66-52 WOFF|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-64 WOFF|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||59-54 WOFF|
- The scoring leader for the Paladins this season is Mike Bothwell, who averages 18.0 points, 5.1 rebounds, and 3.3 assists per game.
- Clay Mounce is Furman’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.0 per game, while Alex Hunter is its best passer, distributing 3.7 assists in each contest.
- Hunter makes more threes per game than any other member of the Paladins, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
- Bothwell and Jalen Slawson lead Furman on the defensive end, with Bothwell leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Slawson in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
- Storm Murphy collects 18.7 points and tacks on 4.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Terriers’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- The Terriers’ top rebounder is Messiah Jones — he pulls down 5.7 per game while averaging 9.1 points per game.
- Hunter leads his teammates on the Terriers with 3.0 made threes per contest.
- Ryan Larson (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Wofford while Sam Godwin (0.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview