The Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (11-14) will look to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Campbell Fighting Camels (15-9) at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, March 1, 2021 as 1-point favorites. The Fighting Camels have won seven games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Campbell (+1)||Over (136.5)||Campbell 70 Gardner-Webb 68|
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs and their opponents have combined to score more than 136.5 points in 56% of their outings this year (14 of 25 opportunities).
- Campbell has combined with its opponents to score at least 136.5 points in 12 of 24 outings (50%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 6.5 more points per game (143) than this game’s total of 136.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.6 more points per game (137.1) than this matchup’s total of 136.5 points.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs average point total in matchups this season is 139.8, 3.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Fighting Camels this year is 3.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Gardner-Webb Betting Information
- Gardner-Webb has struggled against the spread, going 12-13 on the year.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Runnin’ Bulldogs have struggled to a 6-10 record ATS this season.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 12 of 25 contests this season, a rate of 48%
Campbell Betting Information
- Campbell has a winning record against the spread, going 12-10 ATS (covering 54.5% of the time).
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Fighting Camels have a record ATS of 8-4.
- In the majority of Fighting Camels games this year, the teams have not hit the over (10 out of 22 games, 45.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-61 GARDWB|
|1/2/2020||Campbell||-3.5||128.5||-167||+137||Regular Season||67-65 GARDWB|
- Jaheam Cornwall leads the Runnin’ Bulldogs in points and assists per game, scoring 14.3 points and distributing 3.8 assists.
- Jamaine Mann leads the Runnin’ Bulldogs in rebounding, grabbing 5.3 rebounds per game while also scoring 7.0 points a contest.
- Cornwall leads the Runnin’ Bulldogs in three-point shooting with an average of 2.5 threes per game.
- Jacob Falko and Ludovic Dufeal lead the Runnin’ Bulldogs on the defensive end, with Falko leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Dufeal in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
- Cedric Henderson Jr. racks up 16.1 points per game and is the top scorer for the Fighting Camels.
- The Campbell leaders in rebounding and assists are Joshua Lusane with 5.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 8.0 points and 2.6 assists per game) and Jesus Carralero with 3.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.7 points and 3.5 rebounds per game).
- Jordan Whitfield is consistent from three-point range and leads the Fighting Camels with 2.0 made threes per game.
- Henderson is at the top of the Campbell steals and blocks leaderboards with 1.4 steals per game and 0.9 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED