The Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (4-7) are 7.5-point favorites as they look to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the High Point Panthers (3-8) on Friday, January 29, 2021 at Paul Porter Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under in the matchup is set at 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 54.5% of their opportunities this season (six of 11 chances), the Runnin’ Bulldogs and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- In six of 11 games (54.5%) this year, High Point has combined with its opponents to score more than 140.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.1 more points per game (142.6) than this matchup’s total of 140.5 points.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs and the Panthers have seen their opponents average a combined 5.8 more points per game than the over/under of 140.5 set in this outing.
- The average over/under the Runnin’ Bulldogs have had set in matchups this year is 5.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Panthers this season is 2.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Gardner-Webb Betting Information
- Gardner-Webb has been strong against the spread, going 6-5 this season.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have struggled to cover, going just 0-2 ATS when favored by at least 7.5 points.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 5 of 11 games (45.5%).
High Point Betting Information
- The Panthers have an even record against the spread, going 5-5 ATS.
- When they are at least 7.5-point underdogs, the Panthers have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- In 5 out of Panthers 10 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/10/2020||Gardner-Webb||-9.5||134||-539||+386||Regular Season||86-55 GARDWB|
|1/23/2020||Gardner-Webb||-6||131.5||-275||+213||Regular Season||79-76 GARDWB|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-79 HIGHPT|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-67 GARDWB|
- Lance Terry leads the Runnin’ Bulldogs in scoring, tallying 15.5 points per game to go with 2.5 rebounds and 0.8 assists.
- Gardner-Webb’s leading rebounder is Jacob Falko averaging 5.3 boards per game and its best passer is Jaheam Cornwall and his 4.0 assists per game.
- Terry leads the Runnin’ Bulldogs in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- D’Maurian Williams and Ludovic Dufeal lead Gardner-Webb on the defensive end, with Williams leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Dufeal in blocks averaging 2.2 per contest.
High Point Leaders
- John-Michael Wright collects 20.1 points and adds 3.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Panthers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Lydell Elmore grabs 6.2 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.8 points per game and adds 1.1 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the High Point rebounding leaderboard.
- Wright makes 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Panthers.
- Wright (1.7 steals per game) and Caden Sanchez (1.2 blocks per game) lead the Panthers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview