The Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (6-10) are only 1-point favorites as they attempt to stop a seven-game road losing streak when they square off against the Longwood Lancers (6-11) on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at Willett Hall. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 134.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 11 of 16 games (68.8%) this season, the Runnin’ Bulldogs and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- Longwood and its opponents have combined to score more than 134.5 points in five of 17 outings (29.4%) this year.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs and the Lancers combine to average 1.5 more points per game than the over/under of 134.5 set for this game.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs and the Lancers have seen their opponents average a combined 2.7 more points per game than the point total of 134.5 set in this game.
- The average total the Runnin’ Bulldogs have had set in matchups this season is 7.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Lancers this season is 3.3 points less than this game’s over/under.
Gardner-Webb Betting Information
- Gardner-Webb has covered in just seven of 16 matchups this season.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have struggled to cover, going just 3-6 ATS when favored by at least 1 points.
- Gardner-Webb and its opponents have hit the total 8 times in 16 contests this season.
Longwood Betting Information
- The Lancers have a 9-7 record against the spread, covering in 56.2% of their games.
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Lancers have not fared well, going 1-2 against the spread.
- Longwood has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 31.2% of matchups this season (5 out of 16 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-81 LONGWD|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-47 GARDWB|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-88 GARDWB|
- Jaheam Cornwall leads the Runnin’ Bulldogs in points and assists per game, scoring 13.4 points and distributing 4.2 assists.
- Gardner-Webb’s best rebounder is Jamaine Mann, who averages 5.2 boards per game in addition to his 7.2 PPG average.
- Cornwall’s 2.5 threes per game leads the Runnin’ Bulldogs.
- The Gardner-Webb steals leader is Jacob Falko, who averages 1.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Ludovic Dufeal, who compiles 2.0 rejections per contest.
- Juan Munoz is at the top of the Lancers scoring leaderboard with 12.3 points per game. He also pulls down 2.8 rebounds and dishes out 2.9 assists per game.
- The Longwood leaders in rebounding and assists are Zac Watson with 4.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 5.7 points and 0.3 assists per game) and Justin Hill with 3.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 11.0 points and 4.6 rebounds per game).
- Munoz connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Lancers, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 2.2 per game.
- The Lancers’ leader in steals is Hill with 1.1 per game, and Watson is their leader in blocks with 0.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED