The Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (4-9) are at home in Big South play against the Presbyterian Blue Hose (5-8) on Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Runnin’ Bulldogs are favored by 9.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The over/under for the matchup is set at 131.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs and their opponents have put up more than 131.5 points in 69.2% of their games this year (nine of 13 opportunities).
- Presbyterian and its opponents have added up to score more than 131.5 points in 30.8% of their matchups this year (four of 13 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 1.4 more points per game (132.9) than this game’s total of 131.5 points.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs and the Blue Hose have seen their opponents average a combined 3.8 more points per game than the point total of 131.5 set in this game.
- The average total the Runnin’ Bulldogs have had set in games this year is 11.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Blue Hose games this season have averaged an over/under of 125.2 points, 6.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Gardner-Webb Betting Information
- Gardner-Webb has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 6-7 record.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have posted a losing record of 0-2 against the spread when the spread is -9.5 or bigger.
- Gardner-Webb and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 6 of 13 games this season (46.2%).
Presbyterian Betting Information
- Presbyterian has a 6-5 record against the spread, covering in 54.5% of their contests.
- When they play as at least 9.5-point underdogs, the Blue Hose have a record ATS of 0-1.
- In most of Blue Hose games this season, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 11 games, 27.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2020||Gardner-Webb||-2.5||138||-146||+119||Regular Season||65-61 PRESB|
|1/4/2020||Gardner-Webb||-12||134||-910||+593||Regular Season||68-62 PRESB|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-70 GARDWB|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||103-101 PRESB|
- Jaheam Cornwall leads the Runnin’ Bulldogs in points and assists per game, scoring 13.3 points and distributing 4.1 assists.
- Jacob Falko leads Gardner-Webb in rebounding, grabbing 5.2 boards per game while also scoring 10.8 points a contest.
- Cornwall leads the Runnin’ Bulldogs in three-point shooting with an average of 2.4 made threes per game.
- Falko is Gardner-Webb’s leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Ludovic Dufeal leads them in blocks with 2.1 per contest.
- Rayshon Harrison is the top scorer for the Blue Hose with 15.4 points per game. He also adds 5.3 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game to his stats.
- Winston Hill puts up a stat line of 5.6 rebounds, 12.0 points and 1.0 assist per game for Presbyterian to take the top rebound spot on the team. Trevon Reddish holds the top spot for assists with 2.6 per game, adding 8.8 points and 3.2 rebounds per contest.
- Harrison is consistent from three-point range and leads the Blue Hose with 1.8 made threes per game.
- Presbyterian’s leader in steals is Harrison with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Brandon Younger with 0.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview