The Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (8-12) visit the South Carolina Upstate Spartans (2-15) as 5.5-point favorites after Jaheam Cornwall scored 22 points in the Runnin’ Bulldogs 77-49 victory over Radford. The matchup is at 6:00 PM ET on Monday, February 22, 2021. The matchup’s point total is 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Gardner-Webb (-5.5)||Under (141.5)||Gardner-Webb 74 South Carolina Upstate 67|
- In eight of 20 outings (40%) this year, the Runnin’ Bulldogs and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s point total of 141.5 points.
- In nine of 17 opportunities (52.9%) this season, South Carolina Upstate and its opponents have combined to score more than 141.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 138.4 points per game, 3.1 less points than the total of 141.5 set for this matchup.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs and the Spartans have seen their opponents average a combined 5.5 more points per game than the point total of 141.5 set in this game.
- The average total the Runnin’ Bulldogs have had set in games this season is 2.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Spartans this season is 4.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Gardner-Webb Betting Information
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 9-11 record.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have posted a losing record of 1-7 against the spread when the spread is -5.5 or higher.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 9 of 20 games (45%).
South Carolina Upstate Betting Information
- South Carolina Upstate has a losing record against the spread, going 7-8 ATS (covering just 46.7% of the time).
- The Spartans and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 8 of 15 (53.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2021||Gardner-Webb||-5.5||142.5||-245||+195||Regular Season||77-69 USCU|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-57 GARDWB|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-67 GARDWB|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-59 GARDWB|
|11/28/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-61 GARDWB|
- The leader in points and assists for the Runnin’ Bulldogs is Cornwall, who scores 14.6 points and distributes 3.9 assists per game.
- Jamaine Mann is the Runnin’ Bulldogs best rebounder, grabbing an average of 5.3 boards in each contest while scoring 7.0 points per game.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Cornwall, who knocks down 2.5 threes per game.
- The Gardner-Webb steals leader is Jacob Falko, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Ludovic Dufeal, who compiles 1.7 rejections per contest.
South Carolina Upstate Leaders
- Tommy Bruner averages 13.6 points and tacks on 4.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Spartans’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Nevin Zink grabs 5.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 8.6 points per game and adds 0.5 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the South Carolina Upstate rebounding leaderboard.
- Bryson Mozone averages 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Spartans.
- Dalvin White (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for South Carolina Upstate while Zink (0.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED