The South Carolina Upstate Spartans (0-12) will try to stop a 12-game losing streak when they host the Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (6-9) on Monday, February 8, 2021 at Hodge Center as 4.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under set at 143.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Gardner-Webb (-4.5)||Under (143.5)||Gardner-Webb 75 South Carolina Upstate 69|
- In 40% of their games this year (six of 15 chances), the Runnin’ Bulldogs and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 143.5 points.
- South Carolina Upstate and its opponents have combined to score more than 143.5 points in 58.3% of their matchups this year (seven of 12 opportunities).
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs and the Spartans combine to average 3.3 less points per game than the over/under of 143.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 153.8 points per game, 10.3 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs average point total in outings this year is 141.7, 1.8 points below the total in this game.
- The average total for Spartans games this year is 8.7 more points than the point total of 143.5 in this outing.
Gardner-Webb Betting Information
- Gardner-Webb has struggled against the spread, going 7-8 on the year.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Runnin’ Bulldogs have struggled to a 2-5 record ATS this season.
- Gardner-Webb has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 7 times in 15 contests (46.7%).
South Carolina Upstate Betting Information
- The Spartans have a 4-6 record against the spread, covering in just 40% of their contests.
- In 5 out of Spartans 10 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-57 GARDWB|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-67 GARDWB|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-59 GARDWB|
|11/28/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-61 GARDWB|
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs leader in points and assists is Jaheam Cornwall, who scores 13.2 points per game to go with 4.2 assists.
- Jamaine Mann is Gardner-Webb’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 5.3 boards in each contest while scoring 7.3 points per game.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Cornwall, who knocks down 2.4 threes per game.
- The Gardner-Webb steals leader is Jacob Falko, who averages 1.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Ludovic Dufeal, who compiles 2.0 rejections per contest.
South Carolina Upstate Leaders
- Tommy Bruner’s points (14.3 per game) and assists (4.5 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Spartans’ leaderboards.
- Nevin Zink is at the top of the South Carolina Upstate rebounding leaderboard with 5.3 rebounds per game. He also scores 8.1 points and adds 0.4 assists per game.
- Bryson Mozone is dependable from distance and leads the Spartans with 2.2 made threes per game.
- Dalvin White (1.3 steals per game) and Khydarius Smith (0.8 blocks per game) lead the Spartans in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED