The Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (1-6) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the UNC Asheville Bulldogs (6-6) on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at Paul Porter Arena as 3.5-point favorites. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 146.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Gardner-Webb (-3.5)||Over (146.5)||Gardner-Webb 76 UNC Asheville 71|
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs and their opponents have put up at least 146.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in three of seven opportunities (42.9%) this year.
- UNC Asheville and its opponents have combined to score more than 146.5 points in 50% of their games this year (six of 12 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 0.4 fewer points per game (146.1) than this matchup’s total of 146.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 148.3 points per game, 1.8 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The average total the Runnin’ Bulldogs have had set in games this year is 0.5 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Bulldogs this year is 2.0 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Gardner-Webb Betting Information
- Gardner-Webb is good against the spread, going 5-2 this season.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or bigger.
- Gardner-Webb has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 3 times in 7 contests (42.9%).
UNC Asheville Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a 6-5 record against the spread, covering in 54.5% of their contests.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have gone 4-4 against the spread.
- In most of Bulldogs games this season, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 11 games, 45.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||Gardner-Webb||-4.5||147||-211||+164||Conference Tournament||72-62 GARDWB|
|1/30/2020||Gardner-Webb||-1.5||147.5||-125||+102||Regular Season||70-56 GARDWB|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-55 GARDWB|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-81 GARDWB|
- Lance Terry leads the Runnin’ Bulldogs in scoring, tallying 15.5 points per game to go with 2.5 rebounds and 0.8 assists.
- Jacob Falko is the Runnin’ Bulldogs leading rebounder, pulling down 5.5 per game, while Jaheam Cornwall is their best passer, averaging 3.7 assists in each contest.
- Terry makes more threes per game than any other member of the Runnin’ Bulldogs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
- D’Maurian Williams and Ludovic Dufeal lead Gardner-Webb on the defensive end, with Williams leading the team in steals averaging 1.0 per game and Dufeal in blocks averaging 2.0 per contest.
UNC Asheville Leaders
- Tajion Jones sits at the top of the Bulldogs scoring leaderboard with 18.2 points per game. He also collects 3.5 rebounds and averages 0.9 assists per game.
- The UNC Asheville leaders in rebounding and assists are Evan Clayborne with 5.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 8.2 points and 0.8 assists per game) and LJ Thorpe with 3.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.4 points and 4.9 rebounds per game).
- Jones averages 3.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bulldogs.
- The Bulldogs’ leader in steals is Lavar Batts Jr. with 2.1 per game, and Clayborne is their leader in blocks with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED