The Fordham Rams (1-7) are 9-point underdogs as they attempt to break a four-game road slide when they square off against the George Mason Patriots (7-5) on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at EagleBank Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is set at 121.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|George Mason (-9)||Over (121.5)||George Mason 70 Fordham 61|
- The Patriots and their opponents have scored at least 121.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 11 of 12 outings (91.7%) this year.
- Fordham and its opponents have combined to score at least 121.5 points in 50% of their games this season (four of eight chances).
- The two teams average a combined 2.9 more points per game (124.4) than this matchup’s over/under of 121.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 14.1 more points per game (135.6) than this game’s over/under of 121.5 points.
- The average point total for Patriots games this season is 18.8 more points than the over/under of 121.5 in this matchup.
- Rams games this season have averaged an over/under of 119.6 points, 1.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
George Mason Betting Information
- George Mason has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 3-8 record.
- The Patriots have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -9 or bigger.
- George Mason and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 5 of 11 games this season (45.5%).
Fordham Betting Information
- Fordham has a 5-3 record against the spread, covering in 62.5% of their matchups.
- In most of Fordham’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 8 games, 37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||George Mason||-1||118||-119||-103||Regular Season||65-61 GMSN|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-68 GMSN|
George Mason Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Patriots this season is Jordan Miller, who averages 15.9 points, 5.4 rebounds, and 1.8 assists per game.
- George Mason’s leading rebounder is Josh Oduro averaging 6.1 boards per game and its best passer is Tyler Kolek and his 2.3 assists per game.
- Kolek paces his teammates on the Patriots with 2.5 made threes per contest.
- Javon Greene is George Mason’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while AJ Wilson leads them in blocks with 2.5 per contest.
- Chris Austin is the top scorer for the Rams with 11.5 points per game. He also adds 1.9 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game to his statistics.
- Fordham’s leader in rebounds is Joel Soriano with 9.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Jalen Cobb with 4.3 per game.
- Austin is the most prolific from distance for the Rams, hitting 2.0 threes per game.
- Fordham’s leader in steals is Cobb with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Soriano with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends