A game after he put up 26 points in a 79-76 win over VCU, Josh Oduro leads the George Mason Patriots (9-5) at home against the George Washington Colonials (2-8) as 8-point favorites. The matchup, which tips off at 6:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 24, 2021, airs on ESPN+. The over/under in the matchup is 142.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|George Washington (+8)||Over (142)||George Mason 75 George Washington 70|
- In five of 14 outings (35.7%) this season, the Patriots and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 142 points.
- George Washington has played in seven games this year (out of 10 total matchups — 70% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 142 points.
- The Patriots and the Colonials combine to average 2.7 more points per game than the over/under of 142 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.2 more points per game (145.2) than this game’s total of 142 points.
- The Patriots average point total in outings this year is 140.1, 1.9 points less than the total in this game.
- Colonials games this season have averaged an over/under of 149.9 points, 7.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
George Mason Betting Information
- The Patriots have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 5-8 record.
- The Patriots have struggled to cover, going just 1-3 ATS when favored by at least 8 points.
- The Patriots have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 6 of 13 contests this season, a rate of 46.2%
George Washington Betting Information
- George Washington has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 4-6 ATS.
- When they are at least 8-point underdogs, the Colonials have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- The Colonials and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 7 of 10 (70%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||George Mason||-7||134||-335||+252||Regular Season||73-67 GEOWS|
|1/15/2020||George Mason||-3||132||-158||+131||Regular Season||73-67 GEOWS|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-65 GMSN|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-55 GMSN|
George Mason Leaders
- Jordan Miller leads the Patriots in scoring, tallying 15.9 points per game to go with 5.4 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Oduro is George Mason’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.1 per game, while Tyler Kolek is its best passer, averaging 2.3 assists in each contest.
- Kolek’s 2.4 threes per game leads the Patriots.
- Javon Greene is the Patriots leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while AJ Wilson leads them in blocks with 2.3 per contest.
George Washington Leaders
- James Bishop collects 20.5 points and tacks on 5.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Colonials’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Matthew Moyer grabs 9.6 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.1 points per game and adds 0.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the George Washington rebounding leaderboard.
- Jamison Battle is the most prolific from deep for the Colonials, hitting 2.6 threes per game.
- George Washington’s leader in steals is Jameer Nelson Jr. (2.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Hunter Dean (0.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED