The George Mason Patriots (4-2) are at home in A-10 action against the La Salle Explorers (3-6) on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Patriots are 3.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s point total is set at 134.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|La Salle (+3.5)||Over (134)||George Mason 70 La Salle 68|
- In 83.3% of their games this year (five of six chances), the Patriots and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 134 points.
- In five of nine opportunities (55.6%) this season, La Salle and its opponents have combined to score more than 134 points.
- The two teams combine to average 134 points per game, the same as this game’s over/under.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined six more points per game (140) than this game’s over/under of 134 points.
- The Patriots average point total in matchups this year is 138.7, 4.7 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Explorers games this season have averaged an over/under of 135.3 points, 1.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
George Mason Betting Information
- The Patriots have struggled to an extent against the spread this season, posting a 1-4 record.
- The Patriots have struggled to cover, going just 1-2 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- The Patriots have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 1 of 5 games (20%).
La Salle Betting Information
- The Explorers have a losing record against the spread, going 3-5 ATS (covering just 37.5% of the time).
- The Explorers have fared well as a 3.5-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- La Salle and its opponents have hit the over in half of their games this year — 4 of 8.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-63 GMSN|
|2/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-76 GMSN|
George Mason Leaders
- The Patriots scoring leader is Jordan Miller, who averages 15.1 per contest to go with 5.4 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Josh Oduro leads George Mason in rebounding, averaging 5.8 per game, while Xavier Johnson leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.7 in each contest.
- The Patriots get the most three-point shooting production out of Tyler Kolek, who knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
- Javon Greene is George Mason’s leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while AJ Wilson leads them in blocks with 2.8 per contest.
La Salle Leaders
- Jack Clark averages 9.6 points and 5.5 rebounds per game for the Explorers, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Jhamir Brickus dishes out 3.8 assists per game, the most assists on the Explorers.
- Sherif Kenney is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Explorers, hitting 1.7 threes per game.
- La Salle’s leader in steals is Brickus with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Clifton Moore with 1.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found