Jack Forrest leads the Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (1-8) into a matchup with the George Mason Patriots (5-3) after putting up 25 points in a 90-83 loss to La Salle. The Patriots are 7.5-point favorites in the matchup on Wednesday, January 20, 2021, which tips at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 147.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pick Em||Over (147)||George Mason 78 Saint Joseph’s (PA) 71|
- In one of eight outings (12.5%) this season, the Patriots and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 147 points.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) and its opponents have combined to score more than 147 points in seven of nine games (77.8%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 4.5 less points per game (142.5) than this matchup’s total of 147 points.
- The Patriots and the Hawks have seen their opponents average a combined 7.5 more points per game than the point total of 147 set in this matchup.
- The average point total in Patriots games this year is 10.9 fewer points than the total of 147 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Hawks this year is 13.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
George Mason Betting Information
- The Patriots have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 2-5 record.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Patriots have struggled to a 0-2 record ATS this season.
- George Mason and its opponents have converted the over just 2 times in 7 (28.6%) games this season.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Information
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 4-5 ATS.
- The Hawks have not fared well as an 7.5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 8 of 9 (88.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/11/2020||George Mason||-5||142||-225||+179||Conference Tournament||77-70 GMSN|
|2/22/2020||George Mason||-9||145||-484||+346||Regular Season||62-55 GMSN|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-60 GMSN|
George Mason Leaders
- Jordan Miller leads the Patriots in scoring, tallying 15.3 points per game to go with 5.6 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
- AJ Wilson is George Mason’s leading rebounder, pulling down 5.7 per game, while Xavier Johnson is its best passer, averaging 2.3 assists in each contest.
- Tyler Kolek leads the Patriots in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Javon Greene and Wilson lead George Mason on the defensive end, with Greene leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Wilson in blocks averaging 2.5 per contest.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Leaders
- Ryan Daly records 17.2 points and 6.2 rebounds per game for the Hawks, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Jordan Hall’s assist statline paces Saint Joseph’s (PA); he records 6.0 assists per game.
- Taylor Funk makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Hawks, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
- Hall (1.3 steals per game) and Funk (0.7 blocks per game) lead the Hawks in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends