The George Washington Colonials (4-11) are at home in A-10 play against the Fordham Rams (2-11) on Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The Colonials are favored by 7.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup’s over/under is set at 125.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|George Washington (-7.5)||Over (125.5)||George Washington 70 Fordham 62|
- In 80% of their games this season (12 of 15 chances), the Colonials and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 125.5 points.
- Fordham and its opponents have combined to score more than 125.5 points in 30.8% of their matchups this year (four of 13 chances).
- These teams average a combined 121.7 points per game, 3.8 less points than the over/under of 125.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 15.9 more points per game (141.4) than this matchup’s total of 125.5 points.
- The average over/under the Colonials have had set in matchups this season is 18.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Rams this year is 5.9 points less than this game’s over/under.
George Washington Betting Information
- The Colonials have struggled a bit against the spread this year, putting up a 7-8 record.
- The Colonials have covered half the time, going 1-1 against the spread when favored by at least 7.5 points.
- The Colonials have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 7 times in 15 games this season.
Fordham Betting Information
- Fordham has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 6-7 ATS.
- In most of Rams games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 13 games, 30.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/11/2020||George Washington||-3||119||-157||+130||Conference Tournament||72-52 FORDHAM|
|3/4/2020||George Washington||-7||126||-321||+247||Regular Season||63-52 FORDHAM|
|1/22/2020||George Washington||-3||123||-161||+132||Regular Season||59-54 FORDHAM|
|3/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-56 FORDHAM|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-61 GEOWS|
George Washington Leaders
- James Bishop leads the Colonials in points and assists per game, scoring 19.1 points and distributing 5.2 assists.
- Matthew Moyer leads the Colonials in rebounding, grabbing 9.6 rebounds per game while also scoring 10.1 points a contest.
- Jamison Battle hits more threes per game than any other member of the Colonials, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 2.3 per outing.
- The George Washington steals leader is Battle, who averages 0.9 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Hunter Dean, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
- Chris Austin scores 11.4 points per game to be the top scorer for the Rams.
- Joel Soriano has a stat line of 9.2 rebounds, 10.5 points and 0.9 assists per game for Fordham to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jalen Cobb holds the top spot for assists with 3.8 per game, adding 7.0 points and 4.7 rebounds per outing.
- Austin is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Rams, hitting 1.8 threes per game.
- Fordham’s leader in steals is Cobb (1.7 per game), and its leader in blocks is Soriano (0.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED