The Georgetown Hoyas (5-10) host the Butler Bulldogs (7-10) in a matchup of Big East teams at McDonough Arena, beginning at 1:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021. The Hoyas are 1-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is 132 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Georgetown (-1)||Over (132)||Georgetown 72 Butler 66|
- The Hoyas and their opponents have combined for 132 points — this matchup’s point total — in 11 of 15 opportunities (73.3%) this year.
- Butler has played in seven games this season (out of 17 total matchups — 41.2% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 132 points.
- The Hoyas and the Bulldogs combine to average 2.9 more points per game than the total of 132 set for this game.
- The Hoyas and the Bulldogs have seen their opponents average a combined nine more points per game than the point total of 132 set for this game.
- The average over/under the Hoyas have had set in games this year is 13.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Bulldogs this season is 1.1 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Hoyas record just four more points per game (71.1) than the Bulldogs allow (67.1).
- Georgetown is 5-5 overall and 7-0 against the spread when scoring more than 67.1 points.
- Butler has a 1-3 record against the spread and a 1-3 record overall in games when it gives up more than 71.1 points.
- The Bulldogs’ 63.8 points per game are 10.1 fewer points than the 73.9 the Hoyas give up.
- When it scores more than 73.9 points, Butler is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- Georgetown’s record is 7-4 against the spread and 3-8 overall when it gives up more than 63.8 points.
- The Hoyas have been out-scored by 42 points this season (2.8 points per game on average), and opponents of the Bulldogs have out-scored them by 57 more points on the year (3.3 per game).
Georgetown Betting Information
- Georgetown has been strong against the spread, going 8-7 on the season.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Hoyas have struggled to a 1-2 record ATS this season.
- Georgetown and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 7 of 15 games this season (46.7%).
Butler Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have an even record against the spread, going 8-8-1 ATS.
- The Bulldogs have gone 3-3 against the spread when they are at least a 1-point underdog.
- Butler has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 41.2% of matchups this year (7 out of 17 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/6/2021||Butler||-5||139||-225||+180||Regular Season||63-55 BUTLER|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-66 GEORGE|
|1/28/2020||Georgetown||-1||140.5||-118||-105||Regular Season||69-64 BUTLER|
- The leader in points and assists for the Hoyas is Jahvon Blair, who scores 17.0 points and distributes 4.3 assists per game.
- Jamorko Pickett is Georgetown’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 8.6 boards in each contest while scoring 12.2 points per game.
- Blair makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hoyas, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
- Dante Harris is Georgetown’s leader in steals, averaging 0.9 steals per game, while Qudus Wahab leads them in blocks with 1.9 per contest.
- Aaron Thompson averages 11.6 points and adds 4.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bulldogs’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Bryce Nze is at the top of the Butler rebounding leaderboard with 8.0 rebounds per game. He also notches 11.1 points and adds 2.0 assists per game.
- Jair Bolden connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.7 per game.
- Thompson (1.1 steals per game) and Nze (0.5 blocks per game) pace the Bulldogs in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends