The Georgia Bulldogs (7-3) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Auburn Tigers (6-6) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 as 1.5-point favorites. The Tigers have lost four games in a row. The point total for the matchup is set at 155.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Georgia (-1.5)||Under (155)||Georgia 78 Auburn 74|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have put up at least 155 points — this matchup’s point total — in five of 10 games (50%) this season.
- In five of 12 opportunities (41.7%) this year, Auburn has combined with its opponents to score more than 155 points.
- The Bulldogs and the Tigers combine to average 0.9 more points per game than the total of 155 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.4 less points per game (146.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 155 points.
- The average point total for Bulldogs games this year is 1.9 less points than the total of 155 in this matchup.
- Tigers games this season have averaged an over/under of 149.3 points, 5.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bulldogs average 6.5 more points per game (80.2) than the Tigers allow (73.7).
- Georgia has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when scoring more than 73.7 points.
- When Auburn gives up more than 80.2 points, it is 0-3-1 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- The Tigers’ 75.7 points per game are just 2.8 more points than the 72.9 the Bulldogs give up to opponents.
- Auburn is 5-2 overall and 3-0-1 against the spread in games it scores more than 72.9 points.
- Georgia’s record is 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 overall when it gives up more than 75.7 points.
- The Bulldogs have totaled 73 more points than their opponents this season (7.3 per game on average), and the Tigers have scored 24 more points than their opponents (two per game).
Georgia Betting Information
- Georgia has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering four times in eight contests.
- The Bulldogs have posted a losing record of 2-3 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or higher.
- In 5 of 8 (62.5%) contests this season, Georgia and its opponents have hit the total.
Auburn Betting Information
- Auburn has a losing record against the spread, going 3-6-2 ATS (covering just 27.3% of the time).
- The Tigers have gone 2-2-1 against the spread when they are at least a 1.5-point underdog.
- The Tigers and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 3 of 11 (27.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/19/2020||Auburn||-3.5||150||-183||+147||Regular Season||65-55 UGA|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-60 AUBURN|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-75 AUBURN|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||93-78 AUBURN|
- Toumani Camara leads the Bulldogs in scoring and rebounding, tallying 14.3 points and 7.9 boards per game.
- Sahvir Wheeler leads the Bulldogs in assists, averaging 7.4 per game while also scoring 13.7 points per contest.
- P.J. Horne paces his teammates on the Bulldogs with 2.0 made threes per contest.
- Justin Kier is Georgia’s leader in steals, averaging 2.0 steals per game, while Camara leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
- Justin Powell has averaged 6.1 boards and 4.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Tigers leaderboards in those categories.
- Auburn’s Allen Flanigan scores 14.0 points, 5.2 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game, making him the top scorer on the squad.
- Jamal Johnson paces his teammates on the Tigers with 2.3 made threes per game.
- Auburn’s leader in steals is Jaylin Williams with 1.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Babatunde Akingbola with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found