The Vanderbilt Commodores (5-8) are 5.5-point underdogs as they attempt to break a four-game road slide when they visit the Georgia Bulldogs (11-6) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Stegeman Coliseum. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET on SECN. The matchup has an over/under set at 154.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Georgia (-5.5)||Under (154.5)||Georgia 79 Vanderbilt 72|
- In 47.1% of their opportunities this year (eight of 17 chances), the Bulldogs and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 154.5 points.
- Vanderbilt has played in four games this year (out of 13 total matchups — 30.8% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 154.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 151.9 points per game, 2.6 fewer points than the total of 154.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 149.9 points per game, 4.6 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The average point total for Bulldogs games this year is 1.1 fewer points than the over/under of 154.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Commodores games this season is 6.0 fewer points than the point total of 154.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bulldogs score only 3.4 more points per game (77.9) than the Commodores allow (74.5).
- Georgia is 5-0 against the spread and 8-3 overall when scoring more than 74.5 points.
- Vanderbilt has a 3-5 record against the spread and a 1-7 record overall when giving up more than 77.9 points.
- The Commodores average just 1.4 fewer points than the Bulldogs give up (75.4).
- Vanderbilt is 4-0-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it scores more than 75.4 points.
- Georgia is 3-7 against the spread and 4-6 overall when it gives up more than 74 points.
- The Bulldogs have out-scored their opponents by a total of 43 points this season (2.5 points per game on average), and opponents of the Commodores have out-scored them by just six more points on the year (0.5 per game).
Georgia Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Bulldogs have covered eight times in 15 contests.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Bulldogs have put up a 2-2 record ATS.
- The Bulldogs have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 6 times in 15 games this season.
Vanderbilt Betting Information
- The Commodores have an even record against the spread, going 6-6-1 ATS.
- The Commodores have fared well as a 5.5-point underdog, going 2-1-1 against the spread when they are at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Commodores games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 13 games, 69.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-78 UGA|
|1/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-63 UGA|
- The Bulldogs leader in points and assists is Sahvir Wheeler, who scores 13.5 points per game to go with 7.3 assists.
- Georgia’s best rebounder is Toumani Camara, who averages 7.2 boards per game in addition to his 12.7 PPG average.
- P.J. Horne provides the bulk of the Bulldogs’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.6 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Justin Kier is Georgia’s leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Camara leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
- Scotty Pippen Jr. scores 21.7 points and tacks on 5.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Commodores’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Dylan Disu grabs 8.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 14.0 points per game and adds 1.4 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Vanderbilt rebounding leaderboard.
- Pippen is the top shooter from deep for the Commodores, hitting 2.1 threes per game.
- Vanderbilt’s leader in steals is Pippen (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Disu (1.2 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview