The Georgia State Panthers (6-4) are 7.5-point favorites as they look to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Georgia Southern Eagles (11-6) on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at GSU Sports Arena. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is set at 138.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Georgia State (-7.5)||Over (138.5)||Georgia State 77 Georgia Southern 68|
- In eight of 10 opportunities (80%) this season, the Panthers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 138.5 points.
- In 10 of 17 opportunities (58.8%) this season, Georgia Southern and its opponents have combined to score at least 138.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 160.8 points per game, 22.3 more points than the total of 138.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 143.1 points per game, 4.6 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The Panthers average point total in matchups this year is 161.4, 22.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Eagles this season is 4.0 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Georgia State Betting Information
- The Panthers have struggled to an extent against the spread this year, posting a 2-5 record.
- In 4 of 7 (57.1%) contests this season, Georgia State and its opponents have hit the total.
Georgia Southern Betting Information
- The Eagles have a losing record against the spread, going 6-7 ATS (covering only 46.2% of the time).
- The Eagles and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 5 of 13 (38.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/11/2020||Georgia State||-5||154.5||-221||+177||Conference Tournament||81-62 GAS|
|2/28/2020||Georgia State||-5||154||-223||+178||Regular Season||79-70 GAS|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-77 GAST|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-85 GAST|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-72 GAST|
Georgia State Leaders
- The Panthers scoring leader is Corey Allen, who averages 15.0 per contest to go with 4.1 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Eliel Nsoseme is Georgia State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 10.3 per game, while Justin Roberts is its best passer, averaging 4.2 assists in each contest.
- Allen’s 3.0 threes per game leads the Panthers.
- Roberts is Georgia State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Jalen Thomas leads them in blocks with 1.7 per contest.
Georgia Southern Leaders
- Zack Bryant is the top scorer for the Eagles with 13.2 points per game. He also tacks on 2.6 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game to his stats.
- The Eagles’ leader in rebounds is Prince Toyambi with 5.8 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Eric Boone with 3.2 per game.
- Gedi Juozapaitis provides the most three-point shooting production for the Eagles. He makes 1.5 threes per game.
- Boone (2.3 steals per game) and Bryant (0.9 blocks per game) pace the Eagles in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends