The Georgia State Panthers (5-1) are 9.5-point favorites as they look to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Troy Trojans (5-4) on Friday, January 8, 2021 at Trojan Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Troy (+9.5)||Over (140.5)||Georgia State 77 Troy 68|
- In 100% of their opportunities this year (six of six chances), the Panthers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 140.5 points.
- Troy and its opponents have combined to score more than 140.5 points in one of nine opportunities (11.1%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 17.6 more points per game (158.1) than this game’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- The Panthers and the Trojans have seen their opponents average a combined 1.9 more points per game than the over/under of 140.5 set in this matchup.
- The Panthers average point total in outings this year is 175.3, 34.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Trojans games this season have averaged an over/under of 125.1 points, 15.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Georgia State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Georgia State has been strong this season, posting a 2-1 record.
- The Panthers and their opponents have gone over the total in 3 of 3 games (100%) this season.
Troy Betting Information
- Troy has an even record against the spread, going 3-3 ATS.
- The Trojans and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 1 of 6 (16.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-78 TROY|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-65 TROY|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-63 GAST|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-75 TROY|
Georgia State Leaders
- The Panthers scoring leader is Corey Allen, who averages 15.4 per contest to go with 4.4 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
- Eliel Nsoseme is Georgia State’s leading rebounder, pulling down 10.6 per game, while Justin Roberts is its best passer, distributing 4.7 assists in each contest.
- Allen contributes the bulk of the Panthers’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 3.6 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Roberts is the Panthers leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Nsoseme leads them in blocks with 1.9 per contest.
- Zay Williams is at the top of the Trojans scoring leaderboard with 11.0 points per game. He also grabs 7.5 rebounds and racks up 2.0 assists per game.
- The Troy leaders in rebounding and assists are Nick Stampley with 7.5 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.9 points and 0.5 assists per game) and Duke Miles with 2.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 3.5 points and 1.7 rebounds per game).
- Desmond Williams leads his teammates on the Trojans with 1.0 made three per contest.
- Stampley’s stat line of 1.1 steals and 1.0 block per game put him at the top of the team’s steals and blocks leaderboards.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found