Duke vs Georgia Tech NCAA Hoops Odds Guide
Why Bet on The Duke Blue DevilsThe Duke Blue Devils (18-3, 5-3) are sure to be on a high after what was their biggest win of the season, but they cannot afford to rest on their laurels. They also cannot look beyond an under performing Tech team to the next game against #10 Notre Dame, a team that they just lost to before knocking off the Cavaliers. There is little chance that Coach K will allow that to happen, though, and he will have his charges ready for the game at hand. Leading the way for the Blue Devils will be sophomore Jahlil Okafor, whose 18.3 PPG and .563 average from the field has him very much in all the MVP conversations. He will be looking to rebound from a sub-par performance versus Virginia, where he only managed 10 points in 35minutes of play. The fact that Duke was still able to win that one without his usual output shows just how deep this team is.
Why Bet On The Georgia Tech Yellow JacketsIt has been a nightmare season for Georgia Tech (10-11, 1-8) thus far, and it has been their conference play that has been particularly galling. Tech was able to knock off ranked Miami to halt a 7-game losing skid, but they followed that up with an 80-81 OT loss to North Carolina State, which had the calls for the head of Coach Brian Gregory grow a little louder. This is a team with a lot of problems, but the most glaring of those is their play on offense. They are averaging just 64.6 PPG, and are shooting an anemic 41 percent. They have been better in their last two outings, but that is certainly not going to be enough to topple a very confident Duke team.
Duke vs Georgia Tech Betting Trends:
- Georgia Tech is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
- Georgia Tech is 1-8 SU in its last 9 games
- Georgia Tech is 12-4 ATS in its last 16 games on the road
- Georgia Tech is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games on the road
- Georgia Tech is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Duke
- Georgia Tech is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Duke
- Duke is 18-3 SU in its last 21 games
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Duke’s last 7 games
- Duke is 2-5-1 ATS in its last 8 games at home
- Duke is 12-1 SU in its last 13 games at home
- Duke is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Georgia Tech
- Duke is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Georgia Tech