A game after he put up 25 points in a 70-54 win over Wake Forest, Jose Alvarado leads the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (6-3) at home against the No. 20 Clemson Tigers (9-2) on Wednesday, January 20, 2021. The Yellow Jackets are favored by 1 point in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 129.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Clemson (+1)||Over (129.5)||Clemson 71 Georgia Tech 69|
- In eight of nine outings (88.9%) this year, the Yellow Jackets and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 129.5 points.
- Clemson and its opponents have combined to score at least 129.5 points in 45.5% of their games this season (five of 11 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 146.7 points per game, 17.2 more points than the total of 129.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.9 more points per game (133.4) than this game’s over/under of 129.5 points.
- The Yellow Jackets average point total in matchups this season is 153.4, 23.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Tigers games this year is 2.8 less points than the point total of 129.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 80.1 points per game the Yellow Jackets score are 20.0 more points than the Tigers allow (60.1).
- Georgia Tech is 6-3 overall and 4-0 against the spread when scoring more than 60.1 points.
- Clemson is 0-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread when giving up more than 80.1 points.
- The Tigers score 6.7 fewer points per game (66.6) than the Yellow Jackets allow their opponents to score (73.3).
- Clemson is 2-0-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall when it scores more than 73.3 points.
- Georgia Tech has an ATS record of 1-4 and a 2-3 record overall when its opponents score more than 66.6 points.
- The Yellow Jackets have out-scored their opponents by a total of 61 points this season (6.8 points per game on average), and the Tigers have put up 72 more points than their opponents on the year (6.5 per game).
Georgia Tech Betting Information
- The Yellow Jackets have struggled somewhat against the spread this year, putting up a 4-5 record.
- The Yellow Jackets have posted a losing record of 2-4 against the spread when the spread is -1 or higher.
- Georgia Tech and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 4 of 9 games this season (44.4%).
Clemson Betting Information
- Clemson has a winning record against the spread, going 5-4-1 ATS (covering 50% of the time).
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Tigers have a record ATS of 2-2-1.
- Clemson and its opponents have hit the over in half of their games this season — 5 of 10.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/6/2020||Clemson||-4.5||133||-211||+169||Regular Season||65-62 GTECH|
|2/25/2020||Georgia Tech||-2.5||129||-147||+119||Regular Season||68-59 GTECH|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-42 CLEM|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-60 CLEM|
Georgia Tech Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Yellow Jackets is Alvarado, who scores 18.1 points and dishes out 3.9 assists per game.
- Moses Wright leads the Yellow Jackets in rebounding, pulling down 7.2 boards per game while also scoring 17.0 points a contest.
- Michael Devoe contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Yellow Jackets. He knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- Alvarado is Georgia Tech’s leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Jordan Usher leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
- The Tigers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Aamir Simms with 11.6 points and 5.7 rebounds per game.
- Nick Honor dishes out more assists than any other Clemson player with 2.5 per game. He also averages 10.3 points and pulls down 1.3 rebounds per game.
- Honor contributes the bulk of the Tigers’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.1 threes per game to pace the team.
- Clemson’s leader in steals is Honor (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Simms (0.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED