The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (10-8) are slightly favored (by 3 points) to break a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Miami (FL) Hurricanes (7-12) on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. The point total is 137 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Georgia Tech (-3)||Over (137)||Georgia Tech 72 Miami (FL) 69|
- The Yellow Jackets and their opponents have scored more than 137 points in 66.7% of their outings this year (12 of 18 opportunities).
- Miami (FL) and its opponents have combined to score more than 137 points in 47.4% of their matchups this year (nine of 19 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 141 points per game, four more points than the total of 137 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.1 more points per game (141.1) than this game’s over/under of 137 points.
- The Yellow Jackets average point total in outings this year is 145.6, 8.6 points higher than the total in this game.
- Hurricanes games this year have averaged a total of 136.4 points, 0.6 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 74.6 points the Yellow Jackets put up per game are only 4.6 more points than the Hurricanes surrender (70).
- When Georgia Tech totals more than 70 points, it is 10-3 overall and 8-0 against the spread.
- Miami (FL) has a 3-3 record against the spread and a 1-5 record overall when giving up more than 74.6 points.
- The Hurricanes average just 4.7 fewer points than the Yellow Jackets allow (71.1).
- Miami (FL) has put together a 4-0 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record in games it scores more than 71.1 points.
- Georgia Tech has an ATS record of 2-7 and a 3-6 record overall when its opponents score more than 66.4 points.
- The Yellow Jackets have scored a total of 63 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 3.5 per game), while the Hurricanes have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 68 total points, -3.6 per game).
Georgia Tech Betting Information
- The Yellow Jackets have been an even bet against the spread this season at 9-9.
- The Yellow Jackets have struggled to cover, going just 2-5 ATS when favored by at least 3 points.
- In 9 of 18 (50%) contests this season, Georgia Tech and its opponents have hit the over.
Miami (FL) Betting Information
- Miami (FL) has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 8-10 ATS.
- The Hurricanes have not fared well as a 3-point underdog, going 0-4 against the spread when they are at least 3-point underdogs.
- Miami (FL) and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 7 of 18 (38.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Georgia Tech||-5.5||142.5||-246||+193||Regular Season||63-57 GTECH|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-65 MIA|
Georgia Tech Leaders
- Jose Alvarado leads the Yellow Jackets in points and assists per game, scoring 16.8 points and distributing 4.2 assists.
- Moses Wright leads Georgia Tech in rebounding, grabbing 7.3 boards per game while also scoring 16.4 points a contest.
- Michael Devoe’s 2.1 threes per game leads the Yellow Jackets.
- Alvarado is the Yellow Jackets leader in steals, averaging 2.7 steals per game, while Wright leads them in blocks with 1.8 per contest.
Miami (FL) Leaders
- Isaiah Wong is the top scorer for the Hurricanes with 17.4 points per game. He also tacks on 5.4 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game to his stats.
- Nysier Brooks has a stat line of 6.5 rebounds, 6.3 points and 0.4 assists per game for Miami (FL) to take the top rebound spot on the team. Harlond Beverly holds the top spot for assists with 3.3 per game, adding 6.7 points and 4.5 rebounds per matchup.
- Wong’s 1.9 made threes per game lead the Hurricanes.
- The Hurricanes’ leader in steals is Beverly with 1.5 per game, and Brooks is their leader in blocks with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED