The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (8-6) are 4.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a seven-game home winning streak when they square off against the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (6-9) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at McCamish Pavilion. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on ACCN. The matchup’s over/under is 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Notre Dame (+4.5)||Over (141.5)||Georgia Tech 74 Notre Dame 71|
- The Yellow Jackets and their opponents have combined to score more than 141.5 points in 35.7% of their outings this year (five of 14 opportunities).
- Notre Dame has combined with its opponents to score more than 141.5 points in seven of 15 opportunities (46.7%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 147 points per game, 5.5 more points than the over/under of 141.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 142.4 points per game, 0.9 more than the over/under for this game.
- The average over/under the Yellow Jackets have had set in games this year is 6.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Fighting Irish games this year is the same as the 141.5 point total in this outing.
Georgia Tech Betting Information
- Georgia Tech has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering seven times in 14 contests.
- The Yellow Jackets have posted a losing record of 1-4 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or bigger.
- The Yellow Jackets and their opponents have gone over the total in 7 of 14 games (50%) this season.
Notre Dame Betting Information
- The Fighting Irish have a 7-8 record against the spread, covering in just 46.7% of their games.
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Fighting Irish have fared well, going 2-1 against the spread.
- Notre Dame and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 6 of 15 (40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||Notre Dame||-6||140||-275||+212||Regular Season||80-72 ND|
|1/15/2020||Georgia Tech||-1.5||134||-127||+104||Regular Season||78-74 ND|
|2/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-59 ND|
|1/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-61 GTECH|
Georgia Tech Leaders
- The Yellow Jackets leader in points and assists is Jose Alvarado, who puts up 17.5 points per game to go with 4.5 assists.
- Moses Wright is Georgia Tech’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 7.9 boards in each contest while scoring 16.9 points per game.
- Michael Devoe contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Yellow Jackets. He knocks down 2.4 threes per game.
- The Georgia Tech steals leader is Alvarado, who averages 2.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Wright, who compiles 1.9 rejections per contest.
Notre Dame Leaders
- Nate Laszewski averages 14.8 points and 8.2 rebounds per game for the Fighting Irish, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Prentiss Hubb’s assist statline paces Notre Dame; he dishes out 5.7 assists per game.
- Devoe leads his teammates on the Fighting Irish with 2.5 made threes per contest.
- Cormac Ryan (1.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for Notre Dame while Juwan Durham (1.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview