The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (9-8) host the Pittsburgh Panthers (9-6) in a matchup of ACC teams at McCamish Pavilion, starting at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 14, 2021. The Yellow Jackets are 4.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under in the matchup is set at 142.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pittsburgh (+4.5)||Over (142)||Georgia Tech 74 Pittsburgh 70|
- In seven of 17 opportunities (41.2%) this year, the Yellow Jackets and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s point total of 142 points.
- In eight of 15 games (53.3%) this season, Pittsburgh has combined with its opponents to score more than 142 points.
- The two teams average a combined 5.4 more points per game (147.4) than this matchup’s total of 142 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.2 less points per game (140.8) than this game’s over/under of 142 points.
- The Yellow Jackets average point total in matchups this season is 146.2, 4.2 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Panthers games this year equals the 142 point total in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Yellow Jackets score 74.8 points per game, 5.4 more points than the 69.4 the Panthers give up.
- Georgia Tech has a 7-0 record against the spread and a 9-3 record overall when putting up more than 69.4 points.
- Pittsburgh has put together a 1-4 record against the spread and a 1-4 record overall when allowing more than 74.8 points.
- The Panthers score an average of 72.6 points per game, just 1.2 more points than the 71.4 the Yellow Jackets allow.
- When it scores more than 71.4 points, Pittsburgh is 4-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Georgia Tech’s record is 1-6 overall and 1-6 against the spread when it gives up more than 72.6 points to its opponents.
- The Yellow Jackets have out-scored their opponents by a total of 57 points this season (3.4 points per game on average), and the Panthers have put up 48 more points than their opponents on the year (3.2 per game).
Georgia Tech Betting Information
- Georgia Tech has struggled against the spread, going 8-9 on the year.
- The Yellow Jackets have struggled to cover, going just 1-4 ATS when favored by at least 4.5 points.
- The Yellow Jackets and their opponents have gone over the total in 9 of 17 games (52.9%) this season.
Pittsburgh Betting Information
- Pittsburgh has covered the spread in greater than half of its outings, going 9-6 ATS.
- The Panthers have fared well as a 4.5-point underdog, going 3-2 against the spread when they are at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Pittsburgh and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 8 of 15 (53.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Georgia Tech||-6||129.5||-275||+215||Regular Season||73-57 GTECH|
|2/8/2020||Pittsburgh||-3||131||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-64 PITT|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-65 GTECH|
Georgia Tech Leaders
- Jose Alvarado leads the Yellow Jackets in points and assists per game, scoring 17.1 points and distributing 4.1 assists.
- Moses Wright is Georgia Tech’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 7.6 boards in each contest while scoring 16.0 points per game.
- The Yellow Jackets get the most three-point shooting production out of Michael Devoe, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- Alvarado is the Yellow Jackets leader in steals, averaging 2.7 steals per game, while Wright leads them in blocks with 1.8 per contest.
- Justin Champagnie collects 19.2 points and 12.0 rebounds per game for the Panthers, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Xavier Johnson records more assists than any other Pittsburgh teammate with 6.2 per game. He also scores 14.2 points and grabs 3.8 rebounds per game.
- Ithiel Horton provides the most three-point shooting production for the Panthers. He knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
- Johnson (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Pittsburgh while Champagnie (1.3 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends