The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (14-8) visit the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (6-14) as 9-point favorites after Moses Wright racked up 29 points in the Yellow Jackets 81-77 victory over Duke. The game airs on ACCN at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, March 5, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 137.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Georgia Tech (-9)||Over (137)||Georgia Tech 76 Wake Forest 66|
- In 15 of 22 opportunities (68.2%) this season, the Yellow Jackets and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 137 points.
- Wake Forest and its opponents have added up to score at least 137 points in 50% of their matchups this season (10 of 20 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 4.5 more points per game (141.5) than this game’s total of 137 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.7 more points per game (141.7) than this game’s total of 137 points.
- The average point total for Yellow Jackets games this season is 8.9 more points than the over/under of 137 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Demon Deacons games this year is 0.3 more points than the point total of 137 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Yellow Jackets record only 4.2 more points per game (75.6) than the Demon Deacons allow (71.4).
- Georgia Tech is 9-0 against the spread and 11-3 overall when scoring more than 71.4 points.
- When Wake Forest gives up more than 75.6 points, it is 3-5 against the spread and 0-8 overall.
- The Demon Deacons put up only 4.4 fewer points than the Yellow Jackets allow their opponents to score (70.3).
- In games it scores more than 70.3 points, Wake Forest is 4-0 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- Georgia Tech is 4-7 against the spread and 5-6 overall when it allows more than 65.9 points.
- The Yellow Jackets have totaled 117 more points than their opponents this season (5.3 per game on average), while the Demon Deacons have been out-scored by 110 total points (5.5 per game average differential).
Georgia Tech Betting Information
- Georgia Tech has been good against the spread this season, posting a 13-9 record.
- The Yellow Jackets have posted a losing record of 1-3 against the spread when the spread is -9 or bigger.
- Georgia Tech has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 12 of 22 games for a 54.5% rate.
Wake Forest Betting Information
- The Demon Deacons have a winning record against the spread, going 10-9 ATS (covering 52.6% of the time).
- When they play as at least 9-point underdogs, the Demon Deacons have a record ATS of 1-1.
- Wake Forest and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this season — 9 of 19 (47.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/3/2021||Georgia Tech||-9.5||139.5||-526||+389||Regular Season||70-54 GTECH|
|2/19/2020||Wake Forest||-2||139||-133||+108||Regular Season||86-79 GTECH|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-79 GTECH|
Georgia Tech Leaders
- The Yellow Jackets leader in points and rebounds is Wright, who scores 18.0 points and pulls down 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Jose Alvarado is Georgia Tech’s best passer, dishing out 4.2 assists per game while scoring 15.7 PPG.
- Michael Devoe leads the Yellow Jackets in three-point shooting with an average of 2.3 threes per game.
- Alvarado and Wright lead the Yellow Jackets on the defensive end, with Alvarado leading the team in steals averaging 2.7 per game and Wright in blocks averaging 1.8 per contest.
Wake Forest Leaders
- Daivien Williamson’s points (12.4 per game) and assists (2.7 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Demon Deacons’ leaderboards.
- Ody Oguama’s stat line of 5.5 rebounds, 8.0 points and 0.4 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Wake Forest rebounding leaderboard.
- Jonah Antonio is the most prolific from deep for the Demon Deacons, hitting 2.0 threes per game.
- The Demon Deacons’ leader in steals is Williamson with 1.5 per game, and Emmanuel Okpomo is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED