Two hot teams meet when the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (5-3) host the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (3-0) on Sunday, January 3, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. The Demon Deacons are 9-point underdogs and will try to keep their three-game win streak intact against the Yellow Jackets, winners of three straight. The point total for the matchup is 139.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wake Forest (+9)||Over (139)||Georgia Tech 76 Wake Forest 75|
- The Yellow Jackets and their opponents have scored at least 139 points — this matchup’s over/under — in eight of eight opportunities (100%) this season.
- In one of three outings (33.3%) this year, Wake Forest has combined with its opponents to score at least 139 points.
- The two teams average a combined 26.4 more points per game (165.4) than this matchup’s total of 139 points.
- The Yellow Jackets and the Demon Deacons have seen their opponents average a combined 5.5 less points per game than the over/under of 139 set in this game.
- The average over/under the Yellow Jackets have had set in matchups this year is 18.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Demon Deacons games this season have averaged a total of 141.7 points, 2.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Yellow Jackets average 81.4 points per game, 23.7 more points than the 57.7 the Demon Deacons allow.
- Georgia Tech is 5-3 overall and 3-0 against the spread when scoring more than 57.7 points.
- Wake Forest is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when allowing more than 81.4 points.
- The Demon Deacons score 8.2 more points per game (84) than the Yellow Jackets allow their opponents to score (75.8).
- Wake Forest has put together a 1-0 ATS record and a 1-0 overall record in games it scores more than 75.8 points.
- Georgia Tech is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it gives up more than 84 points.
- The Yellow Jackets have out-scored their opponents by a total of 45 points this season (5.6 points per game on average), and the Demon Deacons have put up 79 more points than their opponents on the year (26.3 per game).
Georgia Tech Betting Information
- Georgia Tech has struggled against the spread, going 3-5 on the year.
- When favored by at least 9 points, the Yellow Jackets have struggled to a 0-3 record ATS this season.
- Georgia Tech and its adversaries have combined to cover the point total in 4 of 8 games this season (50%).
Wake Forest Betting Information
- Wake Forest’s record against the spread is 1-1.
- When they are at least 9-point underdogs, the Demon Deacons have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- Wake Forest and its opponents have hit the over in half of their games this season — 1 of 2.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/19/2020||Wake Forest||-2||139||-133||108||Regular Season||86-79 GTECH|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-79 GTECH|
Georgia Tech Leaders
- The Yellow Jackets leader in points and rebounds is Moses Wright, who scores 18.1 points and grabs 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Jose Alvarado leads the Yellow Jackets in assists, averaging 4.1 per game while also scoring 17.3 points per contest.
- Michael Devoe leads the Yellow Jackets in three-point shooting with an average of 2.0 made threes per game.
- Alvarado is Georgia Tech’s leader in steals, averaging 2.3 steals per game, while Wright leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
Wake Forest Leaders
- Jonah Antonio is the top scorer for the Demon Deacons with 13.0 points per game. He also adds 1.5 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Wake Forest leaders in rebounding and assists are Isaiah Mucius with 4.7 rebounds per game (he also adds 8.0 points and 0.0 assists per game) and Ian DuBose with 4.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 11.0 points and 4.5 rebounds per game).
- Antonio makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Demon Deacons, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 4.0 per game.
- Wake Forest’s leader in steals is DuBose (2.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Jalen Johnson (1.0 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found