The No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (23-0) host the Loyola Marymount Lions (12-7) as big, 25-point favorites after Corey Kispert went off for 25 points in the Bulldogs 89-75 victory over Santa Clara. The game airs on ESPN at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 152.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 65.2% of their games this year (15 of 23 chances), the Bulldogs and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 152.5 points.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) and its opponents have combined to score more than 152.5 points in 31.6% of their games this season (six of 19 opportunities).
- The Bulldogs and the Lions combine to average 11.4 more points per game than the total of 152.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 137.3 points per game, 15.2 less than the point total in this game.
- The Bulldogs average point total in outings this season is 162.5, 10.0 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Lions games this year have averaged an over/under of 138.7 points, 13.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Gonzaga Betting Information
- Gonzaga has been good against the spread this season, posting an 11-10-2 record.
- The Bulldogs have posted a losing record of 3-7 against the spread when the spread is -25 or bigger.
- The Bulldogs have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 11 times in 23 games this season.
Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Information
- The Lions have a winning record against the spread, going 9-8-1 ATS (covering 50% of the time).
- In the majority of Loyola Marymount (CA)’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 18 games, 55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2020||Gonzaga||-25.5||139.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-67 GNZG|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-62 GNZG|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-60 GNZG|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-55 GNZG|
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Kispert, who averages 19.3 per contest to go with 4.9 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Joel Ayayi leads the Bulldogs in rebounding, averaging 7.1 per game, while Andrew Nembhard leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.5 in each contest.
- Kispert hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.7 per game.
- Jalen Suggs is Gonzaga’s leader in steals, averaging 2.0 steals per game, while Drew Timme leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Loyola Marymount (CA) Leaders
- Eli Scott paces the Lions scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, averaging 17.5 points, 7.7 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game.
- Joe Quintana leads the Lions in three-point shooting with an average of 2.2 made threes per game.
- Quintana (1.1 steals per game) and Mattias Markusson (0.8 blocks per game) pace the Lions in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED