The No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (13-0) are heavy, 25.5-point favorites as they try to build on a 13-game winning streak when they host the Pacific (CA) Tigers (5-2) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at McCarthey Athletic Center. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET on ATSN. The point total in the matchup is set at 149.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pacific (CA) (+25.5)||Under (149.5)||Gonzaga 85 Pacific (CA) 64|
- In 10 of 13 opportunities (76.9%) this season, the Bulldogs and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 149.5 points.
- Pacific (CA) has combined with its opponents to score at least 149.5 points in two of seven opportunities (28.6%) this season.
- The Bulldogs and the Tigers combine to average 16.2 more points per game than the over/under of 149.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 12.0 fewer points per game (137.5) than this matchup’s total of 149.5 points.
- The Bulldogs average point total in matchups this year is 167.4, 17.9 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Tigers this season is 13.6 points less than this game’s over/under.
Gonzaga Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have struggled somewhat against the spread this year, posting a 6-7 record.
- The Bulldogs have struggled to cover, going just 1-5 ATS when favored by at least 25.5 points.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have gone over the total in 7 of 13 games (53.8%) this season.
Pacific (CA) Betting Information
- Pacific (CA)’s record against the spread is 3-3.
- In most of Tigers games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 6 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-59 GNZG|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-66 GNZG|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-36 GNZG|
- Corey Kispert leads the Bulldogs in scoring, tallying 20.9 points per game to go with 4.8 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Gonzaga’s leading rebounder is Joel Ayayi averaging 7.7 boards per game and its best passer is Jalen Suggs and his 4.7 assists per game.
- Kispert makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 3.1 per outing.
- Suggs and Anton Watson lead Gonzaga on the defensive end, with Suggs leading the team in steals averaging 2.4 per game and Watson in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
Pacific (CA) Leaders
- Daniss Jenkins is the top scorer for the Tigers with 13.1 points per game. He also adds 3.0 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game to his stats.
- Jeremiah Bailey is at the top of the Tigers rebounding leaderboard with 7.9 rebounds per game, and Pierre Crockrell II leads the team in assists with 2.7 per contest.
- Jordan Bell contributes the bulk of the Tigers’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 1.3 threes per game to lead the team.
- Pacific (CA)’s leader in steals is Bailey (1.7 per game), and its leader in blocks is Bell (0.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends