The No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (16-0) are big, 23.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a 16-game winning streak when they visit the Pacific (CA) Tigers (5-4) on Thursday, February 4, 2021 at Alex G. Spanos Center. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 152.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 75% of their games this season (12 of 16 chances), the Bulldogs and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 152 points.
- In three of nine outings (33.3%) this year, Pacific (CA) and its opponents have combined to score at least 152 points.
- These teams average a combined 164.9 points per game, 12.9 more points than the total of 152 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 142.2 points per game, 9.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The average total the Bulldogs have had set in matchups this year is 13.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Tigers games this season have averaged a total of 141.9 points, 10.1 less than the point total in this matchup.
Gonzaga Betting Information
- Gonzaga has earned an even 8-8 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have struggled to cover, going just 2-6 ATS when favored by at least 23.5 points.
- The Bulldogs have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (8 of 16 contests).
Pacific (CA) Betting Information
- Pacific (CA) has covered the spread in half of its games, going 4-4 ATS.
- The Tigers and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 5 of 8 (62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Gonzaga||-26||149||-3298||+1412||Regular Season||95-49 GNZG|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-59 GNZG|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-66 GNZG|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-36 GNZG|
- The scoring leader for the Bulldogs this season is Corey Kispert, who averages 20.2 points, 5.1 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game.
- Joel Ayayi leads the Bulldogs in rebounding, averaging 7.2 per game, while Andrew Nembhard leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.6 in each contest.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Kispert, who knocks down 3.1 threes per game.
- Jalen Suggs and Anton Watson lead the Bulldogs on the defensive end, with Suggs leading the team in steals averaging 2.3 per game and Watson in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
Pacific (CA) Leaders
- Daniss Jenkins is at the top of the Tigers scoring leaderboard with 13.6 points per game. He also collects 3.0 rebounds and averages 1.1 assists per game.
- Jeremiah Bailey has a stat line of 7.1 rebounds, 9.4 points and 1.1 assists per game for Pacific (CA) to take the top rebound spot on the team. Pierre Crockrell II holds the top spot for assists with 2.3 per game, adding 8.8 points and 1.6 rebounds per outing.
- Jordan Bell is consistent from deep and leads the Tigers with 1.2 made threes per game.
- The Tigers’ leader in steals is Bailey with 1.7 per game, and James Hampshire is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview