The No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (11-0) will try to build on an 11-game winning streak when they host the Pepperdine Waves (4-5) on Thursday, January 14, 2021 at McCarthey Athletic Center as heavy, 25.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under set at 164 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pepperdine (+25.5)||Under (164)||Gonzaga 92 Pepperdine 68|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have combined to score more than 164 points in 63.6% of their games this season (seven of 11 opportunities).
- Pepperdine has played in two games this season (out of nine total matchups — 22.2% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 164 points.
- The Bulldogs and the Waves combine to average 10.9 more points per game than the total of 164 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 16.6 less points per game (147.4) than this game’s total of 164 points.
- The average total the Bulldogs have had set in matchups this season is 6.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Waves games this season is 12.6 less points than the point total of 164 for this outing.
Gonzaga Betting Information
- Gonzaga has been strong against the spread, going 6-5 on the season.
- When favored by at least 25.5 points, the Bulldogs have struggled to a 1-4 record ATS this season.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have gone over the total in 7 of 11 games (63.6%) this season.
Pepperdine Betting Information
- Pepperdine has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 3-4 ATS.
- Pepperdine and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 3 of 7 (42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Gonzaga||-16||161.5||-2166||+933||Regular Season||89-77 GNZG|
|1/4/2020||Gonzaga||-21||163||-5000||+1475||Regular Season||75-70 GNZG|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-64 GNZG|
- Corey Kispert leads the Bulldogs in scoring, tallying 21.1 points per game to go with 4.5 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Joel Ayayi leads Gonzaga in rebounding, averaging 8.1 per game, while Jalen Suggs leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.1 in each contest.
- Kispert makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
- Suggs and Anton Watson lead Gonzaga on the defensive end, with Suggs leading the team in steals averaging 2.6 per game and Watson in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
- Colbey Ross racks up 19.0 points and tacks on 7.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Waves’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Kessler Edwards is at the top of the Pepperdine rebounding leaderboard with 5.9 rebounds per game. He also racks up 17.2 points and tacks on 1.4 assists per game.
- Ross provides the most three-point shooting production for the Waves. He makes 2.0 threes per game.
- Kene Chukwuka (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Pepperdine while Edwards (1.3 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found