The No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (10-0) will attempt to continue a 10-game winning streak when they visit the Portland Pilots (5-2) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at Chiles Center as big, 32.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on ROOT. The matchup’s over/under is set at 162.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Portland (+32.5)||Under (162.5)||Gonzaga 92 Portland 65|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have combined to record more than 162.5 points in 60% of their outings this year (six of 10 opportunities).
- Portland and its opponents have added up to score more than 162.5 points in 14.3% of their matchups this season (one of seven opportunities).
- The Bulldogs and the Pilots combine to average 8.5 more points per game than the over/under of 162.5 set for this game.
- The Bulldogs and the Pilots have seen their opponents average a combined 13.1 less points per game than the over/under of 162.5 set in this matchup.
- The average total the Bulldogs have had set in matchups this season is 5.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Pilots this year is 9.6 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Gonzaga Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 6-4 record.
- The Bulldogs have struggled to cover, going just 1-3 ATS when favored by at least 32.5 points.
- More often than not, Gonzaga and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 6 of 10 chances this season.
Portland Betting Information
- The Pilots record against the spread is 2-2.
- In the majority of Portland’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (3 out of 4 games, 75%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2020||Gonzaga||-23.5||148||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-72 GNZG|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-66 GNZG|
- The scoring leader for the Bulldogs this season is Corey Kispert, who averages 21.7 points, 4.4 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per game.
- Joel Ayayi leads Gonzaga in rebounding, averaging 7.6 per game, while Jalen Suggs leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.3 in each contest.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Kispert, who makes 3.0 threes per game.
- Suggs and Anton Watson lead Gonzaga on the defensive end, with Suggs leading the team in steals averaging 2.6 per game and Watson in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
- The Pilots’ Ahmed Ali puts up enough points (18.4 per game) and assists (3.0 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Eddie Davis is at the top of the Portland rebounding leaderboard with 5.2 rebounds per game. He also racks up 11.2 points and tacks on 1.3 assists per game.
- Ali makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Pilots, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 1.8 per game.
- Portland’s leader in steals is Isiah Dasher with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Hayden Curtiss with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found