The No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (20-0) are heavily favored (-32.5) to extend a 20-game winning streak when they host the San Diego Toreros (3-6) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at McCarthey Athletic Center. The game airs on ESPN2. The over/under is 154 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|San Diego (+32.5)||Under (154)||Gonzaga 91 San Diego 59|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have scored more than 154 points in 55% of their games this year (11 of 20 opportunities).
- San Diego has played in zero games this season (out of nine total matchups — 0% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 154 points.
- The two teams average a combined 5.1 more points per game (159.1) than this game’s total of 154 points.
- The Bulldogs and the Toreros have seen their opponents average a combined 10.6 fewer points per game than the point total of 154 set in this outing.
- The Bulldogs average point total in outings this year is 162.2, 8.2 points higher than the total in this game.
- Toreros games this year have averaged an over/under of 140.3 points, 13.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Gonzaga Betting Information
- Gonzaga has been strong against the spread, going 10-9-1 on the season.
- The Bulldogs have struggled to cover, going just 1-4 ATS when favored by at least 32.5 points.
- The Bulldogs have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (10 of 20 contests).
San Diego Betting Information
- The Toreros have a winning record against the spread, going 5-3 ATS (covering 62.5% of the time).
- The Toreros and their opponents have hit the over in half of their games this year — 4 of 8.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/28/2021||Gonzaga||-28.5||155.5||-50000||+3000||Regular Season||90-62 GNZG|
|2/27/2020||Gonzaga||-25.5||149||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||94-59 GNZG|
|1/9/2020||Gonzaga||-16||146.5||-1960||+982||Regular Season||94-50 GNZG|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-67 GNZG|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-69 GNZG|
- Corey Kispert leads the Bulldogs in scoring, tallying 19.2 points per game to go with 4.6 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Joel Ayayi leads the Bulldogs in rebounding, averaging 7.1 per game, while Andrew Nembhard leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.5 in each contest.
- Kispert provides the most three-point shooting production for the Bulldogs. He makes 2.8 threes per game.
- Jalen Suggs and Drew Timme lead Gonzaga on the defensive end, with Suggs leading the team in steals averaging 2.1 per game and Timme in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
San Diego Leaders
- Joey Calcaterra is the top scorer for the Toreros with 14.1 points per game. He also adds 2.9 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game to his statistics.
- Yauhen Massalski puts up a stat line of 8.2 rebounds, 6.5 points and 0.7 assists per game for San Diego to take the top rebound spot on the team. Finn Sullivan holds the top spot for assists with 2.7 per game, adding 7.0 points and 2.5 rebounds per contest.
- Frankie Hughes contributes the bulk of the Toreros’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 1.6 threes per game to pace the squad.
- San Diego’s leader in steals is Marion Humphrey with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Massalski with 2.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends