The No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (18-0) are big, 16.5-point favorites as they look to continue an 18-game winning streak when they visit the San Francisco Dons (8-9) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at War Memorial Gymnasium. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The over/under for the matchup is 156.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|San Francisco (+16.5)||Under (156)||Gonzaga 82 San Francisco 69|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have combined to score more than 156 points in 55.6% of their outings this season (10 of 18 opportunities).
- In one of 17 outings (5.9%) this season, San Francisco and its opponents have combined to score at least 156 points.
- These teams average a combined 165.4 points per game, 9.4 more points than the over/under of 156 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 17.8 less points per game (138.2) than this game’s total of 156 points.
- The average point total for Bulldogs games this year is 6.8 more points than the over/under of 156 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Dons this season is 15.4 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Gonzaga Betting Information
- Gonzaga has not performed well against the spread this season, posting an 8-9-1 record.
- The Bulldogs have struggled to cover, going just 4-7 ATS when favored by at least 16.5 points.
- Gonzaga and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 8 of 18 games this season (44.4%).
San Francisco Betting Information
- San Francisco has a losing record against the spread, going 7-9 ATS (covering just 43.8% of the time).
- In the majority of San Francisco’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 16 games, 37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2021||Gonzaga||-18.5||162||-2775||+1231||Regular Season||85-62 GNZG|
|3/9/2020||Gonzaga||-12.5||152||-1004||+618||Conference Tournament||81-77 GNZG|
|2/20/2020||Gonzaga||-16.5||156.5||-2125||+1002||Regular Season||71-54 GNZG|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-79 GNZG|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-62 GNZG|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||96-83 GNZG|
- Corey Kispert leads the Bulldogs in scoring, tallying 19.5 points per game to go with 4.7 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Gonzaga’s leading rebounder is Joel Ayayi averaging 7.3 boards per game and its best passer is Andrew Nembhard and his 4.4 assists per game.
- Kispert’s 3.0 threes per game leads the Bulldogs.
- Jalen Suggs and Drew Timme lead the Bulldogs on the defensive end, with Suggs leading the team in steals averaging 2.2 per game and Timme in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
San Francisco Leaders
- The Dons’ Jamaree Bouyea racks up enough points (16.7 per game) and assists (3.6 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Dzmitry Ryuny grabs 6.1 rebounds per game (he also scores 9.7 points per game and adds 0.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the San Francisco rebounding leaderboard.
- Khalil Shabazz’s 2.8 made threes per game lead the Dons.
- The Dons’ leader in steals is Shabazz with 1.9 per game, and Ryuny is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED