The Grambling Tigers (7-7) are 1.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Alcorn State Braves (1-6) on Monday, February 8, 2021 at Davey Whitney Complex. The contest airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 137.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Grambling (-1.5)||Over (137.5)||Grambling 72 Alcorn State 68|
- The Tigers and their opponents have put up more than 137.5 points in 50% of their outings this year (seven of 14 opportunities).
- Alcorn State and its opponents have added up to score at least 137.5 points in 85.7% of their games this year (six of seven opportunities).
- The Tigers and the Braves combine to average 9.9 fewer points per game than the total of 137.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 15.5 more points per game (153) than this matchup’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- The average point total for Tigers games this season is 2.7 fewer points than the total of 137.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Braves this year is 8.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Grambling Betting Information
- Grambling has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 4-9 record.
- The Tigers have posted a losing record of 0-5 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or bigger.
- More often than not, Grambling and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 8 of 13 chances this season.
Alcorn State Betting Information
- Alcorn State has a winning record against the spread, going 4-3 ATS (covering 57.1% of the time).
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Braves have fared well, going 1-0 against the spread.
- The Braves and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 5 of 7 (71.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/12/2021||Grambling||-7.5||141||-345||+272||Regular Season||79-74 GRMBST|
|2/10/2020||Grambling||-4.5||141.5||-206||+163||Regular Season||80-71 GRMBST|
|1/13/2020||Grambling||-2.5||141||-143||+120||Regular Season||87-69 ALCST|
|2/11/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-53 GRMBST|
|1/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-42 GRMBST|
- Cameron Christon leads the Tigers in scoring, tallying 12.8 points per game to go with 4.8 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Terreon Randolph leads Grambling in rebounding, averaging 5.3 per game, while Trevell Cunningham leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.5 in each contest.
- Christon makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
- Randolph and Brian Thomas lead the Tigers on the defensive end, with Randolph leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Thomas in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
Alcorn State Leaders
- Troymain Crosby is at the top of the Braves scoring leaderboard with 20.0 points per game. He also grabs 4.2 rebounds and dishes out 0.4 assists per game.
- Tyree Corbett is at the top of the Braves rebounding leaderboard with 5.6 rebounds per game, and Kurk Lee paces the squad in assists with 3.9 per contest.
- David Pierce III paces his teammates on the Braves with 1.7 made threes per game.
- Alcorn State’s leader in steals is Oddyst Walker with 1.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Anthony Fairley with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED