The Alcorn State Braves (0-4) are 7-point underdogs as they look to turn around a four-game losing streak when they visit the Grambling Tigers (2-5) on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at Fredrick C. Hobdy Assembly Center. The contest airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In one of seven outings (14.3%) this season, the Tigers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 141.5 points.
- In four of four opportunities (100%) this year, Alcorn State has combined with its opponents to score more than 141.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 22.4 fewer points per game (119.1) than this game’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- The Tigers and the Braves have seen their opponents average a combined 22.2 more points per game than the point total of 141.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total for Tigers games this year is 13.5 fewer points than the total of 141.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Braves this season is 13.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Grambling Betting Information
- Grambling has covered in just two of six matchups this season.
- Grambling and its opponents have converted the over just 2 times in 6 (33.3%) games this season.
Alcorn State Betting Information
- Alcorn State has an even record against the spread, going 2-2 ATS.
- Alcorn State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 75% of matchups this year (3 out of 4 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/10/2020||Grambling||-4.5||141.5||-206||+163||Regular Season||80-71 GRMBST|
|1/13/2020||Grambling||-2.5||141||-143||+120||Regular Season||87-69 ALCST|
|2/11/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-53 GRMBST|
|1/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-42 GRMBST|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Tigers is Cameron Christon, who averages 12.8 points and 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Trevell Cunningham leads Grambling in assists, averaging 5.0 per game while also scoring 7.1 points per contest.
- Christon leads the Tigers in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Grambling steals leader is Terreon Randolph, who averages 1.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Brian Thomas, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
Alcorn State Leaders
- Troymain Crosby is the top scorer for the Braves with 18.7 points per game. He also adds 2.7 rebounds and 0.3 assists per game to his stats.
- The Braves’ leader in rebounds is Tyree Corbett with 6.8 per contest, and their leader in assists is Byron Joshua with 3.4 per game.
- David Pierce III knocks down 1.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Braves.
- Corbett (1.2 steals per game) and Anthony Fairley (0.5 blocks per game) pace the Braves in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found