The Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (3-11) are expected to extend a three-game losing streak when they visit the Grambling Tigers (4-7) as 10.5-point underdogs at 6:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Fredrick C. Hobdy Assembly Center. The over/under is set at 136.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Grambling (-10.5)||Over (136.5)||Grambling 74 UAPB 63|
- In four of 11 outings (36.4%) this year, the Tigers and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- In 11 of 14 opportunities (78.6%) this season, UAPB has combined with its opponents to score more than 136.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 123.4 points per game, 13.1 less points than the over/under of 136.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 15.1 more points per game (151.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- The Tigers average point total in outings this year is 131.3, 5.2 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Golden Lions this season is 7.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Grambling Betting Information
- The Tigers have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 3-7 record.
- Grambling and its opponents have hit the over 5 times in 10 contests this season.
UAPB Betting Information
- The Golden Lions have a 7-6 record against the spread, covering in 53.8% of their games.
- The Golden Lions have fared well as a 10.5-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- UAPB and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 7 of 13 (53.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||60-46 GRMBST|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||49-47 GRMBST|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-66 ARPB|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-55 GRMBST|
- The Tigers leader in points and rebounds is Cameron Christon, who scores 13.2 points and pulls down 5.1 rebounds per game.
- Trevell Cunningham leads Grambling in assists, averaging 5.4 per game while also scoring 7.7 points per contest.
- The Tigers get the most three-point shooting production out of Christon, who makes 1.6 threes per game.
- Terreon Randolph is the Tigers leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Brian Thomas leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
- The Golden Lions’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Shaun Doss with 17.1 points and 6.2 rebounds per game.
- UAPB’s assist leader is Joshuwan Johnson with 3.2 per game. He also averages 10.5 points per game and grabs 2.3 rebounds per game.
- Doss connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Golden Lions, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 1.4 per contest.
- Johnson (1.1 steals per game) and Markedric Bell (1.3 blocks per game) lead the Golden Lions in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED