The Jackson State Tigers (1-5) visit the Grambling Tigers (4-6) as 2-point underdogs after Tristan Jarrett scored 25 points in the Jackson State Tigers 60-44 victory over Alabama State. The game is at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 23, 2021. The matchup’s over/under is set at 130.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Grambling (-2)||Under (130)||Grambling 69 Jackson State 60|
- In four of 10 games (40%) this season, the Grambling Tigers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 130 points.
- Jackson State has played in three games this year (out of six total matchups — 50% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 130 points.
- The Grambling Tigers and the Jackson State Tigers combine to average 13.4 fewer points per game than the total of 130 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 11 more points per game (141) than this matchup’s over/under of 130 points.
- The average point total for Grambling Tigers games this year is 0.8 more points than the total of 130 in this matchup.
- Jackson State Tigers games this season have averaged a total of 126.8 points, 3.2 less than the point total in this matchup.
Grambling Betting Information
- The Grambling Tigers have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 3-6 record.
- The Grambling Tigers have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -2 or higher.
- Grambling and its opponents have converted the over just 4 times in 9 (44.4%) games this season.
Jackson State Betting Information
- Jackson State has a losing record against the spread, going 2-4 ATS (covering just 33.3% of the time).
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Jackson State Tigers have fared well, going 1-0 against the spread.
- In 3 out Jackson State’s 6 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-61 GRMBST|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-53 JXST|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-60 JXST|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-63 JXST|
- Cameron Christon leads the Grambling Tigers in scoring and rebounding, putting up 14.0 points and 5.3 boards per game.
- Trevell Cunningham is the Grambling Tigers best passer, distributing 5.4 assists per game while scoring 7.4 PPG.
- Christon leads the Grambling Tigers in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- Terreon Randolph and Brian Thomas lead the Grambling Tigers on the defensive end, with Randolph leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Thomas in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
Jackson State Leaders
- Jarrett sits at the top of the Jackson State Tigers scoring leaderboard with 17.8 points per game. He also grabs 4.8 rebounds and averages 1.8 assists per game.
- Jackson State’s leader in rebounds is Jayveous McKinnis with 10.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Jonas James with 1.8 per game.
- Jarrett is dependable from distance and leads the Jackson State Tigers with 2.0 made threes per game.
- Jarrett (2.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Jackson State while McKinnis (2.2 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends