The Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (0-10) are big, 24-point underdogs as they try to stop a 10-game losing streak when they visit the Grambling Tigers (5-7) on Monday, February 1, 2021 at Fredrick C. Hobdy Assembly Center. The game airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 141.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Mississippi Valley State (+24)||Under (141.5)||Grambling 81 Mississippi Valley State 59|
- The Tigers and their opponents have put up more than 141.5 points in 33.3% of their games this season (four of 12 opportunities).
- Mississippi Valley State has combined with its opponents to score more than 141.5 points in seven of 10 outings (70%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 22.8 less points per game (118.7) than this game’s total of 141.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 28.1 more points per game (169.6) than this game’s total of 141.5 points.
- The Tigers average point total in outings this season is 132.4, 9.1 points below the over/under in this game.
- Delta Devils games this year have averaged an over/under of 155.9 points, 14.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Grambling Betting Information
- Grambling has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 3-8 record.
- More often than not, Grambling and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 6 of 11 chances this season.
Mississippi Valley State Betting Information
- Mississippi Valley State has a losing record against the spread, going 2-8 ATS (covering just 20% of the time).
- In most of Mississippi Valley State’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 10 games, 40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/2/2020||Grambling||-16||154||-1987||+975||Regular Season||81-61 GRMBST|
|2/3/2020||Grambling||-11||151.5||-726||+474||Regular Season||90-65 GRMBST|
|3/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-75 GRMBST|
|2/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-57 GRMBST|
- Cameron Christon leads the Tigers in scoring, tallying 12.6 points per game to go with 4.9 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
- Terreon Randolph is Grambling’s leading rebounder, pulling down 5.1 per game, while Trevell Cunningham is its best passer, averaging 5.7 assists in each contest.
- Christon leads the Tigers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Randolph is Grambling’s leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Brian Thomas leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
Mississippi Valley State Leaders
- Kam’Ron Cunningham is the top scorer for the Delta Devils with 13.1 points per game. He also tacks on 3.6 rebounds and 1.0 assist per game to his statistics.
- Devin Gordon puts up a stat line of 4.0 rebounds, 12.3 points and 1.3 assists per game for Mississippi Valley State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Caleb Hunter holds the top spot for assists with 2.5 per game, adding 10.5 points and 3.4 rebounds per matchup.
- Gordon provides the most three-point shooting production for the Delta Devils. He makes 2.6 threes per game.
- Mississippi Valley State’s leader in steals is Terry Collins (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Treylan Smith (0.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Mercer Bears vs. Samford Bulldogs: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. Old Dominion Monarchs: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- North Texas Mean Green vs. UAB Blazers: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Colorado State Rams: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends