The Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (1-20) are expected to continue a four-game losing streak when they host the Grambling Tigers (9-10) as 17.5-point underdogs at 8:30 PM ET on Monday, March 1, 2021 at Robert W. Harrison Complex. The matchup has a point total of 138.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Mississippi Valley State (+17.5)||Over (138.5)||Grambling 77 Mississippi Valley State 62|
- In 47.4% of their opportunities this year (nine of 19 chances), the Tigers and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- Mississippi Valley State and its opponents have combined to score at least 138.5 points in 52.4% of their matchups this season (11 of 21 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 17.3 fewer points per game (121.2) than this game’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 18.2 more points per game (156.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- The average point total for Tigers games this season is 4.4 fewer points than the over/under of 138.5 in this matchup.
- Delta Devils games this season have averaged an over/under of 143.9 points, 5.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Grambling Betting Information
- Grambling has not fared well against the spread this season, posting an 8-10 record.
- The Tigers have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 17.5 points.
- Grambling has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 10 of 18 games for a 55.6% rate.
Mississippi Valley State Betting Information
- Mississippi Valley State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 7-14 ATS.
- In the majority of Mississippi Valley State’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (8 out of 21 games, 38.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2021||Grambling||-25||141.5||-17500||+2150||Regular Season||85-72 GRMBST|
|3/2/2020||Grambling||-16||154||-1987||+975||Regular Season||81-61 GRMBST|
|2/3/2020||Grambling||-11||151.5||-726||+474||Regular Season||90-65 GRMBST|
|3/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-75 GRMBST|
|2/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-57 GRMBST|
- The scoring leader for the Tigers this season is Cameron Christon, who averages 12.6 points, 5.1 rebounds, and 1.1 assists per game.
- Grambling’s leading rebounder is Terreon Randolph averaging 5.4 boards per game and its best passer is Trevell Cunningham and his 5.6 assists per game.
- Christon leads the Tigers in three-point shooting with an average of 1.5 threes per game.
- Randolph is a standout on the defensive end for the Tigers, leading the team in steals with 1.6 per game and blocks with 0.6 per contest.
Mississippi Valley State Leaders
- The Delta Devils’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Terry Collins with 12.1 points and 4.7 rebounds per game.
- Caleb Hunter dishes out more assists than any other Mississippi Valley State teammate with 3.2 per game. He also scores 11.5 points and pulls down 3.7 rebounds per game.
- Kam’Ron Cunningham makes 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Delta Devils.
- Collins (1.2 steals per game) and Leandre Howard (0.8 blocks per game) lead the Delta Devils in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED