The Grand Canyon Antelopes (9-3) are heavily favored (-11) to extend a five-game win streak when they host the Cal Baptist Lancers (10-6) at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, February 19, 2021 at GCU Arena. The point total is 144 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Grand Canyon (-11)||Over (144)||Grand Canyon 79 Cal Baptist 67|
- In 33.3% of their games this season (four of 12 chances), the Antelopes and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 144 points.
- Cal Baptist has combined with its opponents to score at least 144 points in 12 of 16 outings (75%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 161.2 points per game, 17.2 more points than the total of 144 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.1 fewer points per game (133.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 144 points.
- The Antelopes average point total in matchups this year is 138.8, 5.2 points below the over/under in this game.
- Lancers games this season have averaged an over/under of 156.4 points, 12.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Grand Canyon Betting Information
- The Antelopes have been strong against the spread this season, earning an 8-1-1 record.
- When favored by at least 11 points, the Antelopes have fared well against the spread, putting together a 2-1 record.
- The Antelopes have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 3 of 10 contests this season, a rate of 30%
Cal Baptist Betting Information
- The Lancers have a 7-3-1 record against the spread, covering in 63.6% of their contests.
- In the majority of Lancers games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (8 out of 11 games, 72.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||103-98 GCAN|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-57 CABAP|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-58 GCAN|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-73 GCAN|
Grand Canyon Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Antelopes is Asbjorn Midtgaard, who puts up 14.8 points and 9.5 rebounds per game.
- Jovan Blacksher Jr. leads Grand Canyon in assists, averaging 5.2 per game while also scoring 11.7 points per contest.
- Oscar Frayer provides the most three-point shooting production for the Antelopes. He makes 1.4 threes per game.
- Blacksher is the Antelopes leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Midtgaard leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Cal Baptist Leaders
- Ty Rowell’s points (15.6 per game) and assists (5.8 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Lancers’ leaderboards.
- Gorjok Gak is at the top of the Cal Baptist rebounding leaderboard with 10.5 rebounds per game. He also notches 12.9 points and tacks on 1.9 assists per game.
- Reed Nottage is dependable from deep and leads the Lancers with 2.7 made threes per game.
- Elijah Thomas (0.7 steals per game) and Gak (1.6 blocks per game) pace the Lancers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED